5: New Thang

The next day when Fiona walked into the studio around 4pm, she found Adam already prepping their usual studio. She swore he never left that place. He smiled when he saw her come in, zipping off his hoodie and taking off his cap. "Hey, baby. You ready for another round? Did you remember to bring your inner dancing Queen?"

Oh, that wasn't all she had brought. "Yeah. And I brought you something as well."

"Yeah? Your ass?"

Dropping her bag, she ignored his smug smirk and dug her hand into its depth for just a moment before pulling something out. Throwing it towards Adam, he quickly caught it and then looked at it.

"You got me... a thong?" A slow, mischievous grin spread on his lips, and he then proceeded to hold up the square package and laugh. "Aw! Thank you, baby, you shouldn't have!"

"I really should," Fiona mumbled as she watched him open the package and pull out the skin-colored piece of clothing.

"And you even got the size right," He endearingly noted and held up the dancer's belt to his hips like a girl would a bikini bottom. "How'd you know?"

"I just eyeballed it—no!" She widened her eyes when she realized what she just said. "I didn't eyeball it—you! I-I—" But it was too late; The damage was way beyond done.

Adam threw his head back and howled with laughter as Fiona reddened up to a tomato, even with her dark skin tone. He kept laughing and wheezing hysterically while Fiona prayed the floor would open up and swallow her whole. This just wasn't happening.

When Adam finally caught his wind, he crouched forward and wiped an actual tear from his eye. "You've been eyeballing my junk, Fee? I thought you were the one who said no extra activiti—"

"Shut up!" She snapped and hid her burning cheeks. "You know that's not what I meant!" When he kept wheezing from laughter, she growled and turned away. "Just shut up and go put it on so we can get started. We're wasting time."

"Oh, I will go put it on. No ones ever bought me a thong before," He laughed, shaking his head. "This is legit the greatest day of my life."

With that, he grabbed his bag and strode out, heading towards the girl's bathroom. He still couldn't stop laughing.

Fiona sighed and then proceeded to wait the couple of minutes it took for him to change. She was in the middle of stretching her leg against the barre when the door to the girl's bathroom suddenly burst open with a loud bang. Then...

"Oh, my God."

"FIRE IN THE HALL!"

Adam leaned back and bellowed through the hall so loudly it overpowered all the music coming from the other studios. Everyone stuck their heads out to see what the commotion was, looking up and down the hall until they spotted where the noise came from. Or rather who.

"WATCH OUT, HOMIES, BIG BALLER COMING THROUGH!"

- And with that, Adam proudly danced down the hall in a pair of tight black ballet leggings, showing off... literally everything.

Everyone in the DanceDec broke into a wild laughter that resounded through the entire building. Adam had no shame at all, but rather seemed to enjoy the attention. To really top it off, Fiona couldn't believe when she saw him bust into the iconic Gangnam style, riding the invisible air.