Holiday Plans

Nicola

Draco thinks he has won this round, and he has. That little slut mudblood just couldn't handle the fact that Draco was with me. She had to run to the headmistress, now I'm stuck in detention and strapped down with a short leash. I wouldn't have put up with it, but I need to stay at Hogwarts. I couldn't leave and let those two think they have won. They may have won today, but it will be a short lived victory. Something in me has changed. I no longer want Draco. He deserves that skank. Now, all I want is revenge. He left me with egg on my face in front of the entire school. No one gets away with that, no one. 

It doesn't take long to know what I will do. I already had a plan in place in case this didn't work out. And it will still work, I'll just have to tweak it to fit. I can already see the look on his face when he finds the little whore, and I will make sure he is the one that finds her. It will destroy him, and after today, it is exactly what he deserves. I can feel the smirk stretching my lips as the details fall in place. This is going to be fun.

Hermione

Draco's lips are firm and warm on mine. I hold him tight, refusing to let him go, not that he is trying. For a moment, he doesn't respond. He is still and unresponsive in my arms, but I keep kissing him. Then, something seems to snap into place. His arms wind around my waist and one tangles in my hair. He pulls me tight against his body, eliminating any space that had been between us. His tongue sweeps into my mouth and he walks us backward until I topple backward on the couch and he lands easily on top of me. I can feel every inch of his body, every inch. My skin is flushed and sensitive to his every touch. I arch against him, craving contact. Then, his hand slides under the hem of my shirt and his long fingers are running over the bare skin of my stomach and over to my ribs. For a moment I wonder about what he will try to do, and if I will let him, but I needn't worry. He merely continues to run his fingers over the bare skin of my stomach.

Eventually, I don't know how long it lasted, he breaks the contact of our lips and for a long moment he stares down at me as if trying to memorize my face. Then he utters only 2 words, but they squeeze my heart and make tears spring to my eyes that I barely manage to fight back.

"I remember."

Draco

The second I walk in to talk to her, Hermione throws herself at me. I barely have time to brace myself before she is kissing me. It is just like in the hospital wing but multiplied a thousand times. Searing heat swoops through my veins accompanied by an intense tingling. It works through me, burning away the emptiness that has plagued me since they cured the love potion. And when it is gone, something snaps. Memories flood through my brain, playing like a movie across my eyelids. Every word and touch I have shared with Hermione comes gushing back. 

Once the memories stop and I realize that the girl I love with every ounce of my heart and soul is in my arms right now, kissing me with all she has, I can't stop my reaction. I slam her against me and ravage her mouth with my own. Before I know it we are on the couch and I am laying on top of her. The heat comes off her body in waves that engulf me, making it hard to think clearly. My hand slides up her shirt, but I manage to control myself before I reach dangerous territory. I contend myself with stroking her stomach and ribs. Letting my fingers roam over her hot, silky skin.

When I pull back, I can't take my eyes off of her face. I feel like I have been held underwater for the longest time, and the sight of her face is a breath of fresh, clean air. I look at every curve and fold of her face, cementing it in my memory. No one will ever take it away from me again. I may not be the boy I once was. But I am not a saint. Looking at Hermione, seeing her shining brown eyes and slightly swollen lips, I know without a shadow of a doubt that, if I had to, I would kill for her. I would do anything to protect her, to keep her safe, even kill. 

Hermione

"You know, I suppose, that you are never allowed out of my sight again," says Draco. We are sitting on the couch, watching the flames burning in the grate. His fingers run over the skin of my neck and his other hand is holding tightly to mine. It has been almost an hour since I kissed him and since then, he hasn't stopped touching me. He has been holding my hand or hugging my waist. Somehow, he has been touching me in some way, as if afraid I am going to disappear. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask. 

"I am simply stating a fact. You had better get used to my pretty face, because your going to be seeing it from now on," says Draco.

"That is not necessary. I can take care of myself. After all, it was you who was poisoned, not me," I remind him, but he just smiles and shakes his head. 

"I will not change my mind so give it up," he insists.

"What about going to class? And Christmas break is coming up, what about then?" I ask.

"You should be safe enough in class, but stick with Ginny please. As for Christmas Break, I was wondering what you planned on doing for the break," he says and suddenly looks weirdly nervous.

"Well, I planned on going home to see my parents and then over to see Harry," I shrug. I hadn't really thought about it much.

"How would you feel about coming to my place to meet my parents?" he asks and for a moment I just stare at him. Is he kidding?

"I have already met your parents, they hate me. Remember?" I say, barely holding back a scoff.

"That was before. They are better now, not so critical. And if they are, we will leave and I won't be back to see them," he says matter-of-factly.

"I can't be the reason you fall out with your parents," I say.

"Hermione, I love you more than anything, I can live without seeing them. But even the few hours during the day that I can't see you, they are torture. And to think about not seeing you again just because of my parents...it isn't going to happen. If I have to make a choice, it will be you every time," he tells me. For a minute my chest it so tight with emotion that I can't respond.

"Well, I'll meet your parents if you'll come meet mine," I suggest.

"Deal. And the week before we have a Hogsmeade trip to look forward to," he says stretching his legs out in front of him.

"Speaking of, what do you want for Christmas?" I ask. I have been trying to figure something out but I am at a total loss.

"You," he says simply.

"I'm serious," I say, smacking his thigh.

"So am I. All I want is you, that is enough for me," he shrugs.

"Well you already have me, so what else?" I ask.

"To be perfectly honest, I can't think of anything I want or need that I don't already have," he says.

"Well a fat lot of help you are," I tease and he laughs loudly.

Great, I have no idea what to get him and I have to decide by the Hogsmeade trip so I can get it while we are there. The smile on his face makes me wonder if he has already picked out my gift. I am pretty sure he has judging by his smug smile and curiosity peaks. After the locket what could he possibly get that would put that smile on his face. Ugh, this is getting complicated.

Alright, I need some help. I already know what Draco is getting Hermione and I think you wil LOVE it (it is pretty epic) !! But I am at a loss as to what she should get him. I need some suggestions. What do you think Hermione should get Draco for Christmas? The winning suggestion will get a dedication and my undying gratitude (its all I have to offer). Thanks to everyone who reads my story. I have the best fans on the whole site!! You guys make my day every time I log on!! I will update again as soon as I pick a suggestion or get an idea.