Chapter 7

Author's Note - I know it's been almost three months. I've just had a lot of family issues. Plus school is being an ass. And I'm lazy. This did take some time write though. Plz don't hate me.

We walked down the stairs and almost got hit by a fireball. Roman ran and hid behind us as Cinder moved towards him.

Roman: Cinder, its not my fault! It's not like I knew they were gonna be there!

Cinder: Your failure is unacceptable. And because of it, we've just lost our largest shipment of dust.

Y/n: Um...we're still here.

Roman: Even so, you can't just kill me for it!

Looks like we're invisible.

Cinder: Oh I won't. I'll make an example out you.

Y/n: Ahem.

They finally paid attention to us.

Cinder: Oh, Y/n. I didn't see you there.

She was still glaring at Roman who stood behind Neo.

Y/n: You two really have to start getting along. Otherwise you'll bring the entire house down.

She seemed to calm herself. Her fireballs had evaporated.

Cinder: What is it?

Neo stepped out in front of me. She took in a deep breath and let out a huge scream that made my ears ring. Cinder nearly jumped to the ceiling. Roman was in shock too.

Roman: Did she just...Neo can...wait, this doesn't make any sense. Her vocal cords were permanently torn.

Y/n: And I fixed it. It does sound a little higher than expected.

Cinder: Neo, so you can speak?

Neo: Yep. Wait, this gives me an idea. We can prank Emerald and Mercury.

Still as immature as her voice.

Y/n: Fine. I still have to get back at them for what happened to you.

Roman: Wait, we're just gonna let this pass without questioning it?

Y/n & Neo: Yep.

Cinder: Go ahead you two. The adults need to take care of business.

Neo: He better not be dead when we come back. Or I'll destroy your face.

Crap. The adorableness is too much.

Cinder: You little-

She stopped short and notice me glaring at her.

Cinder: Sigh. Whatever you say Neo.

- Timeskip -

Mercury: I'm telling you Emerald, I heard that voice again.

Emerald: For the seventh time, it's just your imagination. You're hearing things. Right Y/n?

Y/n: Hmm? Oh yeah, sure.

We were in the basement of the mansion. I don't know how I got them to come down here, this place is creepy. And Neo and I had decided to play this prank in the most hilarious way possible.

Mercury: I am not crazy! I know what I heard!

Neo had ran past Mercury a couple times giggling. Both Mercury and Emerald turned around. Meanwhile, I struggled to hold in a laugh.