Chapter 12 Pt. 2

Titan: Now that's no way to greet an old friend.

Y/n: Fuck you.

Titan: You always were a ill tempered one.

Emerald: Seriously, who is this?

Titan: I am known by many names. Titan, The Phantom Shadow, Lethal Mist. But none of them truly describe who I am. I am who seeks only to accomplish a certain goal. To rid this world of its lies.

I started to slowly move forward. Dragging my scythe along the ground.

Y/n: Before I rip you apart, tell how it is you look younger than me?

Titan: Simple really. Similar to your own semblance which grants you seeming immortality, mine allows me to keep myself in the past. Like a shadow, therefore I do not age. It allows me to dip into memories, into dreams, and into the darkness itself.

Y/n: How about you dip into Hell.

I swung my blade upward but he sidestepped me like it was nothing. I struck again and again but he kept dodging with that blank stare. It was really starting to piss me off.

Y/n: Hold still damn it!

He jumped and landed on the edge of my blade.

Titan: For a scythe wielder you're pretty slow.

I would've threw him off but he leaped away to avoid an attack from Mercury who just had to jump in.

Y/n: I told you guys to leave.

Mercury: To Hell with that. You kicked my ass twice Y/n. And if you want me to go, you gotta do it again.

For once he was actually serious. Something must've changed him over the past few days.

Emerald: We're a team, remember dumbass.

Neo: I really don't need to explain myself.  But just know if you lose, I'm gonna kick your ass.

So she's back to normal...ish.

Ruby: We're not letting you fight this alone.

Weiss, Blake, and Yang: Yeah!

Anime cliche number 7. All friends will join together but still get their asses kicked. Whatever, these guys are like family to me now.

Titan: Are you done? Your numbers may increase but the fact still stands, you cannot defeat a god.

I heard a sneeze.

Author: Don't mind me. Just ready to watch you take this L.

Y/n: Shutup you fuck burger.

Author: The fuck is a fuck burger?

Y/n: It doesn't matter stop breaking the 4th wall!

Yang: Who the hell are you talking to?

Titan: He's praying that you'll make it out alive. Looks like Monty Oum isn't listening.

Y/n: Fuck it. Just charge his ass.

The 8 of us rushed in at once. Unfortunately, this guy has seen every episode of Walker Texas Ranger. He ran forward and scissors kicked Blake and Ruby. Emerald tried to attack from behind but he caught her arm and pulled about 39 Chun-li kicks. He flipped over her and drop kicked Yang who flew backwards into Weiss. Weiss rolled out of the way and used her glyphs to dash at him, but ended up "running" into his elbow which was enveloped in dark shadows. Titan drew his chain scythe and deflected my slash and countered with a combo of punches and kicks that sent me flying. Mercury and Neo attacked as a pair but met the same fate as everyone else. Mercury got slammed around like a rag doll and Neo got kicked to the ceiling, came back down, and collided with a Falcon Punch of shadows.