Chapter 9

Blake stared at me with an expression of shock and rage. Her eyes, yet fierce, were cold.

Blake: So you admit it.

Y/n: I'm not denying it am I?

She didn't respond so I continued.

Y/n: How much did you and Yang see?

Blake: We saw everything that happened after you transformed. After awhile, you four had attracted an audience. We were going to confront after you left but you didn't go to your dorm. So we tailed you.

It did seem a bit odd that she was revealing all of this info, but then I realized what she said. "We" tailed you.

I stepped back in time to avoid Yang as she tried to drive her fist into my skull. Her eyes were blazing red. The others got their weapons ready but I held out a hand, telling them to stand down. Even though Blake had drew her sword.

Y/n: I'm not going to fight you Yang...

Yang: You...you monster!

I blocked her punch and kicked her into the wall.

Y/n: ...unless I have to.

Blake slashed at me with high speed, but I've been in this situation before. I dodged a few times before grabbing the blade of her sword. She tried to pull it loose but it wouldn't budge. By that point it had cut into my skin. Yang had gotten up and tried to attack me again but I leaned back, allowing her fist to crash through the other wall.

Y/n: If the two of you would listen for five seconds, then maybe we could sort this out.

Blake: And why should we believe you?

Yang: You're a murderer!

Y/n: But did you see me kill anyone?

She was silent. I let go of Blake's sword. They backed off but kept their weapons out.

Y/n: Now, first things first. Yes, I have killed before. And yes, it almost happened today. But no, I wouldn't've killed Blake, or you Yang.

Yang: Go on.

Y/n: The four you saw earlier attacked us. Yes, I've met them before.

Blake: Why were they at Beacon?

Y/n: Looking for me.

Yang: Why?

Y/n: I can't tell you that.

Emerald had butted in as well.

Emerald: The point is, your suspicions are about to be the death of you.

Y/n: Chill out, Em.

Blake: Did they have something to do with your parents?

I froze up.

Yang: And what's the deal with you parent's anyway? Are they murderers too?

I wanted to rip her throat out. I wanted paint the walls with her blood. Emerald put a hand on my shoulder. It calmed me down.

Yang: What's wrong with him.

Mercury: Parents are a touchy subject.

Blake: Did they...you know...die?

I sat down against the wall. I felt a tear run down my face. I actually cried, something I haven't done in 11 years. Honestly, it felt good. All the pent up emotion finally released, and I didn't have to kill anyone. Strange.

Yang: I'm sorry.

I looked up at her. She was sincere and her eyes had returned to their natural shade of violet.