Chapter 11 Clues

I saw my dad nod, "How about we get your friends some food and stuff first? I mean it's barely 8 am."

"That sound's like a plan. Thanks Dad." I answered and we made our way towards the elevator. Since JARVIS already heard our plan the elevator rose 3 floors then opened up again. Dad lead them to the kitchen and told them to eat whatever they want he told them where everything was as I walked to my bedroom and sat on my old bed. I grabbed the bear Clint gave me. I noticed a small folded note was tied under the ribbon around the bear's neck. I grabbed it and unfolded it.

'Daughter,

There is an old forest on, Ogygia, the island of Calypso, which was where you were born. The arrow from which you emerged no longer exists but the arrowhead which lodged it's way into the ground still does. You must find it but fair warning, that arrowhead is in Gaia territory. Out of every immortal, she hates you the most. Calypso probably won't be too pleased by your company either.

~Artemis'

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Gee thanks mum." Then my door opened and I was tackled by two pairs of arms as I heard laughs erupt from my door but not by my dad or Percy & Annabeth but Thor, and Steve. I also heard Bruce's laugh in the mix.

"Arcee!" I heard Natasha's voice.

"Hey there little Chickadee." Clint said as I tried to get out of Natasha and his arms.

"Hey guys. When did you get here?" I said as they finally crawled off of me and sat on my bed. Steve and Bruce sat down on the other side of the bed while Thor sat on my desk chair.

"Stark called, said you were home so we all came over to surprise our little Chickadee."

I smirked and punched him in the arm, "When'd you come up with the nickname there Hawk?"

Bruce spoke up to answer before Clint did, "On our way over. He wouldn't stop talking about you and then he was all like, 'I got it! Chickadee!'."

"Then we asked him what he was talking about and he replied with, 'Arcee, her nickname and codename could be Chickadee! I mean with her mom suppose to be Artemis and she loves silver it's perfect!' We laughed at him because he seemed to just go on and on." Steve added.

"Aye, Eye of Hawk seemed thrilled by the new name he gave you." Thor said. I laughed giving Clint a real hug.

"Thanks, Bro." I smiled. "It's perfect."

"Ha! I knew it!" Clint laughed and hugged back. Then I let go and hugged Natasha. I stood up and ran over to Steve quickly hugging him, then Bruce and finally Thor.

"You know Arcee, now that you told Clint the nickname was perfect he's not going to shut up about it right?" Natasha asked with a slight smirk.

I smirked in reply, "Yepp!" I chirped. I saw Dad walk in, Percy and Annabeth on his heels. "Thanks for calling them Dad."

"No problem." He smiled and leaned against the wall. Percy and Annabeth did the same but they couldn't stop moving, which made me realize just how often I moved around. I was always fumbling around with things. "So maybe you should tell everyone what's going on."

I sighed and nodded. It took me a good fifteen minutes to explain everything then I added, "Right before all of you guys showed up, I picked up the teddy bear Clint gave me all those years ago and there was a note tied under the bow" I sighed then unfolded the piece of paper in my hand and read it to everyone. "Daughter,

There is an old forest on Ogygia, the island of Calypso, which was where you were born. The arrow from which you emerged no longer exists but the arrowhead which lodged it's way into the ground still does. You must find it but fair warning, that arrowhead is in Gaia territory. Out of every immortal, she hates you the most. Calypso probably won't be too pleased by your company either.

~Artemis"

I noticed Percy became tense as I read about Calypso and even tenser when I mentioned Gaia. Annabeth was also just as rigid. I'd have to ask them about that later. "Myth says that island of Calypso is impossible to find by purpose. That only men could visit the island and that men couldn't find it a second time." Steve spoke up.

"Then it's a good thing there is a guy on your team and 5 guys on the Avengers, that have never been on that island." Natasha spoke up and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. She pulled me into a side hug which was really comforting. With her other arm she punch Clint in the shoulder. "Unless you haven't told me something Clinton." Everyone burst out laughing. It felt so good to be around my family again that I almost forgot about the risk if we failed this quest and that stupid prophecy. Almost.

"He hasn't but... I have to say something." Percy spoke up sounding unusually nervous. My head tore towards him as he spoke, "I have been to Ogygia. She fell in love with me before I left. I promised to make the gods release her from her curse and I told them to do so after I defeat Kronos with the help of my camp mates... they said they did it. I made them all swear on the River Styx but I guess they didn't." Percy said thoughtfully.

"So basically you're saying you've been to the island but you don't know where it is?" Clint asked. Percy nodded.

"To leave a boat takes you from the island to where ever you want. Maybe we can try and summon it to take us to Ogygia." Percy spoke thinking.

"Percy... You know what your saying is basically impossible. The gods made it so that heroes could use that boat to leave not return." Annabeth said to her boyfriend placing a hand on his shoulder. "I know, you're upset Leo disappeared looking for that island and that the gods broke the promise but it won't work."

"Annabeth, wait a second. Maybe Percy is on to something. They say the only time that a hero can leave Calypso's island is once she falls in love with that hero. If she has fallen in love with someone else that love might not be as strong meaning... that bond she has with you still exists but only by a strand. We might be able to sue that to our advantage Percy but until we figure this out you and Annabeth can go get some sleep. I'll get us some supplies and plan out our trip." I said to them. "Hey J, can you show Annabeth and Percy to a couple of guest rooms."

"Right away, Miss. Stark." JARVIS replied. "This way Mr. Jackson and Miss. Chase." They walked out following the directions of JARVIS.

"You should do the same Arcee." Tony said walking over to his daughter. "Us six can pack the necessities if you want to catch some Z's." I nodded my head no, determinedly.

"Actually Dad, I was wondering... Could you 6 help me train? I need to be able to be proficient with all the weapons you supplied me with." I asked.

"Sound fun to me." Clint smiled.

"Aye." Thor agreed.

Steve looked at me and said, "Maybe I can finally teach you how to beat me."

"I would but I don't want to wreck the tower, sorry Arcee." Bruce apologized.

"Oh come on Bruce, pwease! Daddy's training room is re-enforced, vibranium and adamantium. You wouldn't be able to knock down the walls even if you got your angriest." I pulled the puppy eyes out and crossed my hands. "Pwease."

He sighed in defeat. "Fine."

"Yay!" I clapped. "How about you Nat Nat? Will ya help me?"

She got up and put me in a headlock the rustled my hair. "Well, duh! I am your ninja sister, aren't I?" I laughed as I tried to get out of her grip so I used one of the moves she taught me. I slid down into the splits, causing my head to be released from her grip. I rolled onto my back and flipped myself back up onto my feet.

"Well Daddy! You better suit up!" I said linking elbows with Natasha and Clint then skipping down to the training center. Bruce, Thor, Steve and my Dad followed close behind, but they walked and didn't have their arms linked. Even though... that would be hilarious!