Chapter 12 Training

I grunted as I put for forearms up blocking the oncoming large green fist that was headed towards my head. "Yo, Brucie. You can wean off the anger just a little bit." I groaned as I push his fist up and rolling to the left. Yes. I was training with my super-strength and by training I meant getting my ass kicked by my Uncle. Oh and yes for some reason I told him to do this... I can be such a stupid moron for being a genius.

I heard a group of laughter from my side. "Oh shut up, guys. You try and fight against Bruce when he isn't exactly Bruce."

"Been there. Done that." Natasha replied with a smirk. I saw that out of the corner of my eye. I rolled out of the way just as Hulk tried bashing my skull in, again. Why did I decide to go against Bruce first? Oh yea, that way I actually had the energy to do so. I groaned in frustration as I threw a punch at the Hulk. My fist collided with his stomach and he slid back a bit. I ran up and slid between his legs grabbing his ankles and making him fall on his face. I jumped onto his back and wrapped my forearm around his neck and squeezed. He struggled and tried to pull my arm from away from his neck but some magical reason I was able to stay on until he stopped struggling and shrunk back down to Uncle Bruce. I climbed off him and pressed the charm again. I heard a round of applause before I left.

Again it left me feeling week and tired but I shook my head and approached my Uncle. I sat next to him. "Bruce? Yo... Uncle Brucie. Get up now. Please..." I poked him in the shoulder repeatedly. "Oh... Brucie!" I stated laughing as he groaned and rolled over. Then he tried to slap my hand away. I snickered and poked him again this time he woke up.

"Arceeeeee..." He grumbled. "Did I fall asleep in the lab again?"

I smirked, "Nope. You got your bum kicked by little ol' me."

He grumbled something and I smirked even wider. I got up and so did he. He made sure his pant wouldn't fall down and walked to go and get changed. "Okay! Who wants to go next?" I asked my smirk still plastered on my face. "How about you, Daddy Dearest? Wanna face your kickass ninja daughter?"

"Oh, defiantly. Ready to get your butt whooped?" He replied with a smirk and then set his brief case down, unlocked it then suited up, as I pressed the button on my bracelet.

"Nope, cause you're the one going down!" I replied just as I felt the suit wrap around my head and the mask clamp shut. My screen came online as I saw my dad hovering above the ground by about a foot so I did the same thing. Then flew straight at his waist, we flew back and collided into the wall. My dad raised his hand and blasted me with his repulsors. I flew back a bit and landed on the floor sliding back a bit as I raised my forearms to block part of the blasts. Once they stopped I used a short burst from my throttles and flew at my dad. I pulled my arm back and punched him. My metal enclosed fist collided with the metal cloaked forearm of my dad. We battled back and for until my father managed to pin me and win.

Annoyed by the fact I lost I asked Clint to face me. In return I suddenly had an arrow headed at my face, I rolled out of the way just in time before pushing the button on my bracelet. The comfort of my bow grip rested in my hand and I reached behind my back and pulled out an arrow. I fired it at Clint. It would have hit him if he hadn't fired an arrow at mine knocking both of them to the ground. In a quick secession he fired three more arrows. I flattened myself to the floor as the arrows sailed over my head.

I again replied with firing at him. My arrow pined part of his uniform to the wall so I fired 3 more pinning him to the wall in various other places.

It was Natasha's turn now and we practiced hand to hand combat and using throwing knives. That ended with my having an accidental split lip and being pinned down but the scruff of my t-shirt because with a throwing knife Nat had taken from me. I had used my shield against Steve next with me yet again getting my butt whooped.

Finally I had to go against Thor, I gulped at the thought. I didn't even know how to fight with a damn hammer and he was a GOD! Okay well I am a Demi-god maybe I have a chance... I winced at the thought. Nope! It's hopeless. Yep I was right! Within 4 seconds Thor had me pinned to the ground with Mjolnir on my chest.

I pouted. "Thorrrrrr get it off my chest!"

"Nay, this is quite the amusement." Thor replied. I heard the others either laughing or snickering.

"Geesh. Love you too family. Not." I replied still in a pouty voice. They rolled their eyes and then they walked towards the elevator. Dad pressed the button making it open then they walked inside. Natasha and Clint waved as the door shut and they left me. "No! Get back here! You can't leave me like this! I have to go save the damn world!"

I glared at Mjolnir as if blaming it for having that enchantment that made it so Thor could only use it. "Anyone?!" I yelled out trying to see if anyone was hiding somewhere laughing. "J! Call my Dad," I said with an annoyed tone.

"All calls have been disabled within the tower. Sorry Ms. Stark." JARVIS replied. I just grumbled in reply and closed my eyes. Letting the fact I didn't get much sleep last night over whelm me and I fell asleep.

A/N: So just a bit of a filler/ humor chapter. In the next chapter they will figure out what they have to do next and where they have to go. I hope you guys enjoyed it! I also apologize if it sucks but its 3 am here and I am literally running on the last of a Kickstart so hope you enjoyed it! There will hopefully be more to come in the next couple days!

~TN