Chapter 18 Kidnapped

A/N: I kinda just realized that I've been forgetting about Thor the last couple of chapters so how I am going to say that after he welcomed Arcee back to Stark Towers he had to return to Asgard. I am sorry to everyone who is reading this and loves Thor but honestly having EVERYONE on this quest is also a bit of overkill. I apologize if you guys don't like this and I understand if you guys wish to stop reading it. Anywho Luv ya all!

~Abby(DoT)

I smiled in accomplishment as I flipped my mask up as I finished the last beaded wield on P-Eat. I flipped open a USB port on his foot and plugged my dad's phone into it. Then I set to work creating an A.I and a code system for him. It took my all about 15 minutes and I even gave him a bit of a personality and attitude. I tapped the enter key and his eyes started glowing a light blue. I unplugged him from the phone and smiled as he moved his head and tilted it slightly. "Hey P-Eat." I smiled at my new pal.

He made a noise that sounded like a mechanical whine. "What? Don't you like that name?" I asked him and he just stared at me. "Hey, Nat, Annabeth! Come mean P-Eat!" I called over my shoulder as I petted him. He decided to climb up my arm, up my next and sat on top of my head. He whined a hello to them as they walked up.

"Woah! He's amazing. He's truly a work of art and engineering!" Annabeth praised.

"He is pretty cool." Natasha agreed and I couldn't help but smile in pride.

"Thanks." I replied just as I heard a screech." I spun around hitting the charm on my necklace and the shield on my bracelet. My silver sword and shield glistened in the sun light as I turned to see a large group of fish/seal like men emerge from the sea. Immediately I readied myself. "What do you want?" I demanded.

"Your blood, Demi-God." The one in the lead hissed.

I heard Annabeth whisper in my ear. "I forgot to mention... Phones are like beacons. When a Demi-God uses one it is like a beacon to monsters. I'm this case, the Telchines." I glanced at her with a look that I am sure read, 'Gee thanks for the warning.' I also noticed she had a dagger in her hand. I glanced over at Natasha to see she had her guns drawn. I heard footsteps and saw Clint and Steve run over. Dad, Bruce and Percy must still be trying to get the raft thing. I figured that my dad stayed to protect Percy and Bruce.

Clint had his bow in his hand and had an arrow knocked. Steve had his shield ready. 'Sweetheart.' I heard a voice in my head just as Clint released his arrow. It went right through the monsters not even seeming to harm them.

"You're mortal weapons cause no harm, human." The leader spat at Clint. 'Monsters from the pit can only be killed by weapons made with godly metals.'

I recognized the voice of my mother and gasped. I tugged off my shield. "Steve, catch! Your weapons can't destroy these monsters." I tossed it to him. I pushed the bow charm on my bracelet and my bow and quiver appeared on my back tossed my quiver to Clint whom caught it and tossed it onto his back before knocking one of my arrows. I pressed the gun charm and handed Natasha the throwing knives corset, which she placed around her torso.

"Thanks Arcee." Steve called over to me just as Clint shouted.

"Thanks Lil' Chickadee." I smiled at my codename Clint had given me.

I gripped my sword in one hand and charged at the Telchines. "Oh by the way wanting my blood is totally not cool." I said as I sliced through the lead Telchine, which immediately turned to golden dust. I felt an arrow buzz right past my ear and glanced back at Clint. "You were just left of a bull's-eye." I informed him with a smirk.

"Oh be quiet I am still adjusting to your arrows." Clint shot back.

"Do you two always have to give each other pointers as we're in the middle of a fight?" Natasha grumbled as she slashed at a Telchine who tried to stab Annabeth in the back. Annabeth was in a fight with another Telchine. I pressed the button on my sword and it returned to being the charm on my necklace, as Clint and I came back to back. I pulled out my bow and I took an arrow out of my quiver that was on my back and nocked it. I fired at a group of the creeps and it lodged itself into one of them. As it turned to dust the arrow disappeared from the pile of dust and reappeared in my quiver. I pulled another one out and fired again. Then I placed my bow on my back and I hit the charm on my necklace causing my sword to reappear. As I sliced through another Telchine I noticed that they just kept coming. Sooner or later we were going to get wiped out.

I defiantly jinxed us because as soon as I thought about that I heard a soft thump and glanced over to see that Steve had been knocked out. "Steve!" I called out.

I fought my way over to him but it just wasn't working. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Clint soon get over whelmed and he too was knocked unconscious. "No, Clint!" I screamed at the same time Natasha did.

I hadn't noticed it until now but P-Eat was hopping from creature to creature trying to zap them with his claws since I had installed tasers on his feet for self-defense. It wasn't working though. "P-Eat, Find Dad and get him to help us." I instructed my little bot as Natasha collapsed to the floor. Annabeth and I ended up back to back. "This isn't working Annabeth..."

"I know but we are to outnumbered we don't stand a chance." She replied.

"Just follow my lead." I grumbled back not liking my options. I pressed all my charms and my weapons returned to my bracelet. I put my hands up and scowled. "I surrender."

The creatures hissed obviously pleased by my words. I heard the sound of metal sliding into leather and then Annabeth said, "I surrender as well." That's when something collided with my head and most likely Annabeth's as well. I groaned as I fell to the floor darkness taking over just before I saw P-Eat scamper off.

~~~~~

I groaned as I woke up, my head was throbbing and I didn't know where I was. I felt a bag or something over my head and cold steel around my wrists and ankles. The bag on my head stuck to the back of my head which I could tell was bleeding because it felt warm and sticky back there. I tried to feel around for my bracelet but it wasn't there and knowing that made me want to cry. If I died here then I'd never be able to see my family again. My eyes widened as I thought about them. "Hey! Get this bag off my head!" I shouted before I started thrashing.

"Arcee!" I heard a voice, it was masculine and right away I knew who it was.

"Dad!" I shouted tears springing to my eyes. I wanted to get this stupid hood off so I bent my head down as far as I could and reached up. I soon found out that the handcuffs on my ankles were connected to the ones on my wrists. I pulled my knees up under my chin then grabbed the hood, yanking it off. I was blinded for a second before I looked around. I noticed I was in some sort of cage. I also saw that everyone that had been on the beach with me was in their own cages as well, most of them looked like they were still out cold. "Where are we?"

"I don't know sweetheart but we'll get out of here. I promise." I noticed a gash by his eye and gasped.

"Oh my gods, Dad! I am so so sorry you had to get involved with this." I said scooting as close to his cage as I could.

"Sweetheart, I wouldn't have had it any other way." He smiled warmly and it made me feel safe again. It made me feel like I was back home and I was freaking out because my invention blew up. He gave me that smile every time something would go wrong and tell me it was okay. "Whatever happens now Arcee I want you to know I love you."

"I love you too, Daddy." I replied as a tear fell just then a door down the hall opened and banged shut. The voice of a Telchine rang through the cells.

"Daughter of the Moon," It hissed as it made its way towards my cage. "The Mistress wishes to meet you." Just then four more Telchines appeared as well.

"Leave her alone!" I heard my dad shout as the opened my cage and grabbed my cuffs.

"Shut up old man." One of them hissed and this ticked me off. I jerked my elbow back hitting it in the stomach.

"No one talks to my father that way you seal faced freak." I said through barred teeth. That's when I was hit in the jaw by one of the other Telchine. I dropped to my knees as a coppery taste filled my mouth.

"Arcee!" My dad shouted.

I looked at him and smiled weakly. "I'll be fine, Dad. I promise I'll get you guys out of here." Then the Telchines dragged me away and towards their Mistress...

A/N: Hoped you guys liked the chapter! I am already working on the next one so I hope to have that one published within the next 2-3 day depending on what my family decides to do tomorrow. Well I love you all and I'll see ya next time!

~Abby <3