Chapter 17 Beaches and Robots

After the newlyweds separated they stood there smiling and holding hands. We all started clapping and calling out words of congratulations. The two of them walked back down the aisle and made their way back towards where we had all gotten ready. Then everything suddenly disappeared and we were all sitting around the table again. Well everyone except Aphrodite but where she sat at the table there was a letter. It was sealed with a wax stamp that showed a dove. I pocketed it; I had a feeling that I wasn't supposed to open it not until we were out of here. "Allon-y!" I chirped jumping up from my seat.

I heard Clint face-palm. "What is it with you and that show?"

I may or may not be obsessed with Doctor Who or more specifically the Tenth Doctor...

I grabbed my dad and Clint's hands before replying. "It's brilliant!" I chirped before taking off dragging not only them but Natasha with me to the cars.

I jumped into my car and placed the key into the ignition. I started it as the others hopped in. I noticed Bruce took the driver's seat of the suburban and the others climbed into the back seats. A buzz in my right ear informed me that someone had turned their Bluetooth on and then I heard Bruce's voice , "Where to?"

I pulled out the envelope and broke the seal, an aroma of roses filled the car, I grabbed the letter while I unfolded it. I read the message inside.

"Dear Arcee,

All bonds are everlasting though some only seem to last for a short time, it always remains. Remember that for when doubt grows in your heart your bonds will be the only thing that will keep you alive but for your ride to Ogygia you must have Percy call to the boat. Beg it to come and just wait. I can't tell you how long it'll take to come to you guys but it will sooner or later. Another thing is... only men can enter Ogygia.

~Good luck Arcee." I could almost actually hear Aphrodite's voice in my head as I read it.

I smiled, "Thank you Goddess of Love!" I chirped. "Bruce head south till we hit the gulf. Then Percy you have a call to make once we get there."

"What do you mean Arcee?" I heard Percy speak in the ear piece. I realized that making Clint, Natasha, and Dad ride with me kicked Percabeth out of my car and into the suburban. Yes I use ship names when I talk about people. I mean it's easier plus I've been on Tumblr, Wattpad and all those other websites so I've seen the stories and images. They are quite... interesting. Anyways I started the engines and pulled out.

"Aphrodite says that the bond between you and Calypso is still their but you have to call to that raft thingy. She says she doesn't know how long it will take but it will come to you. Problem is only men can enter the island so Natasha, Annabeth and I won't be able to join you but the problem is what we need to find it there so after you call to it I am going to build a lovely little robot and you men are going to take it with you." I smirked. I can see why Steve enjoys being the Captain all the time. "Also Bruce... try to keep up."

Once I straightened out the car and shifted into drive I took off, full-fledged metal to the pedal. I quickly shifted into second and then a little while after that third. "You are going to be the death of me Arcee." I heard someone say in the com link, causing me to smirk but I wasn't really paying attention I was more interested on going as fast as I could. I loved speed, it was the greatest thing ever created, well you know, next to hot guys with abs, fun and family.

Within 5 hours we arrived on the coast and I was sitting on the hood of my car watching the waves. "Okay so I need stuff to build my robot so Dad, Bruce and I are going to the nearest town to get some stuff. Percy you need to work on calling that boat and the rest of you, do whatever it is you do when you have time to kill." I said as I climbed off my baby. "Now Science Bros, Time to ride!" I climbed into my car and drove to a town we had gone through on the way here. I smiled when I saw and electronics shop. I pulled up and got out.

"So what are we looking for Arcee?" Bruce asked.

"We need a motherboard, wiring, processors, metal for a shell, gears, a receiver, a transmitter and a few other things." I replied. We climbed out of the car and walked inside the shop. We broke up and I grabbed a cart as I headed through the isles grabbing thing here and there. Once we all met up again I noticed we had a lot of stuff and that made me smile since I mean you can never have enough toys.

"I think that's everything except now we need to go to and buy a sauntering torch and a arch welder and tools to put this stuff together with," I said as we paid for it all. They nodded and we walked out of the store and set the stuff in my trunk. Then we went to a hardware store down the road and bought the necessary items. Then we returned to the beach. I noticed that all the guys had their eyes closed and were sitting next to the water. I walked up to Annabeth and Natasha, "What are they doing?"

"The raft wasn't coming when Percy was calling for it so we thought maybe if all the guys tried it'd work." Annabeth replied. I nodded.

"Let me guess the men argued a bit, huh?" A smirk etched itself onto my face.

"Huh huh and I got it all on my phone." Natasha answered returning my smirk. I gave her a look of pride before heading back to my car and pulling out all the stuff. I had decided on building a small spider like robot mainly because of my friend, Peter Parker(A/N: Yes I am putting Peter in here because I just watched The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and I couldn't believe what happened so I am gonna put Pete in here because he is probably one of my all-time favorite superheroes that don't get much recognition out there for as much as he's gone through.), whom is Spider-Man. I also decided I was going to name the robot P-Eat. I flipped down my mask as I set to work.

A/N: Hello Everyone! I have finally managed to put together a chapter even if it is a massive filler but I promise the next one will have some excitement. I hope to have another chapter up before school starts on Sept. 2nd but I don't know if I'll be able to since on the I have to still go shopping and to open houses and such. Anyways comment and vote! Luv ya all!

~D.o.T