Chapter 19 Children of the Moon and the Underworld

I was dragged into another room where a woman sat. "Ah, Daughter of the Moon Goddess! The Forbidden Child. The Broken Promise." She said a wide smirk on her face.

"If you know who I am then you should let my family go." I growl as she taunted me.

This caused her to chuckle. "Ah so the puny Demi-God tries to threaten me. That is very unwise."

I smirked, "That's never stopped me in the past and, you would know that if you knew me like you think you do, it won't stop me in the future. I'm a Stark we may be geniuses but it doesn't mean we have common sense. So stop playing games and tell me who you are." I noticed that there were a few windows around the room. It seemed to be about midnight and I could feel the power of the full moon. I remembered what I had done to get to Camp Half-Blood and it made me even happier to notice that there was moonlight streaming through the window behind me.

"My name is Annalise Hudson, I am the daughter of a lesser god but the Great Lady Gaia has chosen me to represent her until she wakes." Annalise informed me. "This is why we captured you. Your blood must seep through the Earth and complete Gaia's awaking."

I chuckled, "Yea... that's not happening." I jerked my head back, hitting one of my captors in the face before I jumped up and flipped backwards, right into the stream of moon light. "Bye bye." I stated just as everything disappeared in a flash of silver. I concentrated on the one place I knew I needed to go.

The beach where we were first attacked.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I was standing on the beach, underneath the moon and right next to my car. I was defiantly feeling more tired then I had before I had done that. "P-Eat?" I called out looking around for my little buddy. I smiled when I heard his whine. I hoped so I was facing him and he jumped up onto my leg and climbed up and onto my shoulder. He nudged me happily. "Hey Buddy! I'm so glad you're okay! I need your help though buddy. I need you to get these chains off." He hoped down onto the grown and his first foot on the left shifted into a saw. The started cutting the chain in between my feet.

"You look like you could use some help." I heard a new masculine voice say behind me. I spun around just as P-Eat managed to cut through the handcuffs on my ankles. I saw a boy in a dark leather jacket and black pants. He had dark hair and light colored skin. I balled my hands in fists and tried to get in a ready position which was slightly easier since my feet were free.

"Who are you?!" I demanded. I was really sick of all these surprises.

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades." He answered, "I know Annabeth and Percy. I am not here to hurt you. In fact, you're mom asked my dad to send me. He owed her a favor so here I am."

I lowered my hands but I still didn't completely relax. "Percy and Annabeth were kidnapped by Telchine, along with the rest of my family. I managed to escape but we have to get them back. They kinda took all my weapons too." I informed him.

"We'll get them back but first you seem to be a bit tied up." He glanced at the handcuffs, which caused me to smile sheepishly.

"I just can't help myself." I replied with a slight shrug then I gasped silently. I was flirting with a guy I barely knew. I guess I really am my father's daughter. I blushed slightly thankful for the darkness.

"You can travel through beams of moon light right?" He asked me. I nodded.

"The farther I go through the more tired I seem to get." I told him. He stepped towards me and extended his hands and gestured his head towards my handcuffs.

I lifted it and his glanced at it before nodding. "Put them on the ground." I did as he said and I watched as he unsheathed a sword from his hip which he raised above his head. "You might want to look away."

"I swear if you cut my hands off I am going to kill you." I threatened as I turned my head. All he did was chuckled then I heard the swoosh of a blade. I cringed just as his blade sliced through the hand cuff's chain that was connecting my hands together. The chain that had been connected to my ankles as well as my hands fell off leaving me in only the metal cuffs. "That's better thanks."

"You're welcome," Nico stated. "Now we need to keep moving."

"You're probably right but I need to go back for my family. They can help us." I argued.

He looked straight at me, "I promised we'd get them back but right now we need to get to where ever you guys were trying to go. That is the only way we can stand a chance against whomever we are going against. Plus you still have some stuff to fill me in on." I sighed and looked at the ground. Guilt and sorrow filled me and I quickly mumbled and apology to them even though I knew they couldn't hear me.

"Fine..." I grumbled before turning around. P-Eat climbed up my leg and back onto my shoulder. I turned around and opened my car door, popping the trunk. I always had a spare suit back there, in the form of a backpack, I also had my bow back there since my dad had created a new one for the bracelet. I just preyed that all that would be enough. Also I was grateful that Nat and Clint always told me to be prepared for anything. I tossed the back pack on and slung my quiver and bow next to that. I glanced at the ocean and saw that golden raft that Percy and all the guys had been calling to and I couldn't help but smile. "So you're a kid of Hades, right?"

"Uh, Yea why?" He asked me with a blank look on his face.

"Well I'm sorry but you're about to get stuck on a raft, traveling I don't know how long... through the ocean." I admitted. "If it makes you feel better, I am probably not very liked by Poseidon."

"Let's just get going. The sooner we get done with this part the better." He muttered, trudging over to the raft. I followed with a slight smirk on my face. We both climbed in and sat there. "We have to go to Ogygia. You'll have to go with P-Eat onto the island, P-Eat will fetch what we need but you need to see if Calypso will help us. Percy said she'll probably refuse but I bet if you mention that Percy is in trouble she'll help us." I informed as the boat set sail.

"She won't be very cooperative." Nico stated. "But I'll try. What are you going to be doing?"

"I'm going to be trying to talk my mom into helping me." I stated as I yawned.

"Why don't you sleep, I'll wake you when we get there." Nico stated causing me to smiled.

I rearranged a few things and leaned against the mast. "I will, Thanks. Wake me if you need me to take watch."

"Will do now get some rest Moon Child." He smirked.

"Bossy, aren't you Death Breath?" I smirked back before closing my eyes and passing out.

A/N: So this is the second chapter in about 6-8 hours and I feel very proud of myself since they are fairly large chapters. I just want you guys to know that this is the first time I've written Nico so if his personality is way off then I am sorry. He is going to be way more talkative then he is in the book series. Also in this *SPOILER ALERT* he doesn't have a crush on Percy. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Luv ya all and see ya next time!