Chapter 25 It's Over... or is it?

I gasped at what I saw. There were monsters and demigods invading the island. I glanced at Nico. "Be safe."

"Always." He smirked kissing my cheek before running off. I smiled weakly before sprinting towards the front lines. I took my place next to Percy and Annabeth. I unsheathed my sword and hit the shield charm, causing my shield to form on my arm. I asked them as I watched Nat, Steve, Bruce(Who was now the Hulk), Calypso, Leo and my Dad take up spots next to us. "Ready guys?"

"Ready." I heard my dad state. Percy nodded.

"Born that way," Leo responded. Caly's grip on her spear tightened and she gave a fierce look. Green flames were taking over near by areas. Natasha rose her pistols as the Telchine and what looked to be demi-gods started marching towards us.

"Ready." Hulk grunted. Steve just readied his shield. I noticed that Annalise sat on the back of a horse towards the back of the small army she brought.

"Annalise is mine everyone else is fair game." I growled as I charged. The final battle had begun.

My family and friends charged behind me and I saw arrows wiz past us as my mother's huntresses and Clint were trying to take as many out as possible. I neared a fellow demi-god and dodged them as they swung a sword at me. "Reconsider this. You don't have to fight, what are they promising you to make you want to do this?" I asked them as we both pulled away. I swung at them and he blocked.

"They promised me power and recognition. More than what our so called parents give us." The boy growled as pushed back at me.

"Oh you poor lost soul." I mumbled before setting my footing, bending my knees then jumping over him. As I flipped I used the hilt of my sword to knock him out. I landed and had just enough time to pull up my shield to block an arrow that had headed my way. I looked up to see Annalise stood on the saddle of her steed, with a bow in hand. She had another arrow knocked but instead of it being aimed at me I saw her turn the bow to the right and I saw that Natasha was in hand to hand combat with a demi-god. Annalise let go of the string and the arrow went flying.

"No!" I shouted and concentrate real hard on getting to her. I felt a weird tingle but suddenly I was there standing next to her with my shield raised. I got there just in time to block the arrow. I heard the ting as it bounced off then I swung my arm back smacking the demigod Nat was fighting. As they fell forward her knee collided with their jaw.

"Thanks." Nat spoke before firing at a few Telchine that was making their way over.

"What are sister's for Mrs. Barton?" I replied smiling. I winked at her before running off again. This time I hit the charms for my sword and shield then hit my Iron Man charm. My suit engulfed me as I flew upwards and towards my dad who was currently fighting a large bull like creature, which I already figured out was a Minotaur. I warmed up my uni-beam as I flew upwards.

"JARVIS connect me to Dad's suit." I ordered my A.I. His face popped up on my screen.