Chapter 6

Kade POV
*******************************

I wake up, refreshed from my peaceful slumber. I feel a slight weight on my chest. I look down to see Olivia, sleeping next to me; her hand laying over my heart. Her beautiful eyes start to flutter as I pretend to go back to sleep.

"Morning everyone," she mumbles. She looks to see her hand on my chest. But she doesn't move it. She lays there for another 5 minutes, so I decide to pretend to wake up.

I yawn. Olivia quickly moves her hand. "Morning Olivia," I say tiredly. "Oh hey Kade, should we go find food?" I shrug. "Sure let's go." We brush ourselves off. "Hold my hand Kade and maybe I could try my super speed?" Olivia suggests. As we intertwine hands, I feel a wildfire of delight that makes me shiver at her touch. "Hold on," she says, showing a pearly white smile. I swoon. She is literally perfect.

Olivia halts at a ginormous shrub filled to the brim with blackberries. She grabs a handful then turns around to face me. "What you think Kade?" She asks. "This good enough for breakfast?" I break into my signature grin. "Definitely."

BACK AT CAMP

We arrive back at camp to see Max and Ellie still sleeping. Olivia and I sit down on Olivia's comfy little bed she made of oak leaves. "What do you wanna do?" She asks. I think for a while. "Maybe we could ask each other some questions?" I suggest. "To get to know each other better." Olivia smiles. "Perfect."

Olivia POV

OMG I'm gonna ask Kade some questions!! I hope that I can get to know him a little bit better!

Back to Kade POV

"Question 1" I start. "What's your favourite colour?" Olivia only has to think for a short amount of time then she replies. "Definitely gold. After all, it's the colour of winning." I laugh. "Yeah it is."

"Ok so my turn now," Olivia says. "What's your favourite sport?" I don't even need to think before the answer pops into my head. "Definitely basketball" I say, "and the OKC thunder are the best team." Olivia shakes her head. "Nah, Golden State Warriors all the way!" We playfully argue for the next 5 minutes; with Olivia continuously poking her tongue at me.

I hush Olivia. "It's my turn again." I say teasingly. "OK shoot." Olivia cockily exclaims. I laugh. I know EXACTLY what to say. "Olivia Rose Langman." I start, "have you ever had a crush on me?" Olivia turns a bright shade of beetroot, and nervously whispers "yes." "My turn!" Olivia squeals. "Kade Casen, have YOU ever liked me?"

Oh shit. Now it's my turn to confess. "Yes," I say, looking down so Olivia doesn't see the caution in my blue eyes. "So Olivia" I start. "When did you like me?"

Olivia POV
Oh crap. Really Kade? I guess I'm gonna have to tell him the truth!

Back to Kade POV
"It's not a when," Olivia cautiously says. "It's now." I blush and with a hoarse whisper I say, "me too."

"Oh wow," Olivia whispers. "I've always liked you Kade Casen."

Olivia and I lock eyes. She shuffles closer to me. I slightly dip her then engage my lips with hers. As I taste her beloved mango and passionfruit lipgloss, I can feel the chemistry. Like that song:

The chemistry
When you hold me
When you touch me
It's so powerful

Well, that's how it feels.

Suddenly, a massive yawn breaks us apart. All I wanted was just a short, passionate kiss. And I most definitely got one,  with the girl of my upmost dreams.

*******************************
Authors note:
OMG I've been waiting so long for that moment. That was for all you Kolivia fans. But what's gonna happen with Max and Ellie? And will Kade and Olivia finally become official? Find out next time on Playing With Fire.

Make sure you check out:
A date with Lincoln Melcher
And
Bunk'd: Summers back!