Journey's P.O.V.

I awoke to Olive hopping around on the bottom of my bed and I sighed as I said "good morning Olive" she nuzzled me and said "good morning Journey, you sound sad what is wrong?" I took in a deep breathe and told her "nothing Olive i'm just tired". She nodded her tiny baby bunny head and said "then let's go make some breakfast!" I smiled a little and sat up pushing the covers off of my legs and turned to my left planting my feet on the ground. I stood up pushing myself off of the bed with my arms and walked towards my beautiful butterfly's and star painted dresser and grabbed out a green, red, blue, and white crop top with some blue jean shorts as well. The current season was winter but, I have the powers of the elements and other mystical sorts and I am frowned upon by the villagers in the village I used to live in. Why am I living inside of a tree now then? Well, the answer to that is simple being frowned upon for being what they call an Avioness which they chase out of the village by banning them and chasing them out with pitchforks and fire which granted I could easily stop them and attack but, Avion's and Avioness's do not hurt people as they are elemental mystics users but, some do hurt people and animals also even their own kind which we call those people Jinai's. My job is to protect the humans and other beings of life from those horrible Avion's and Avioness's turned dark. The people of this world have not seen a single Avion or Avioness in over one thousand years so I am told that I was the last Avioness and or Avion to live. I then grabbed a pair of combat boot's that I made from conjuring up leather and string and put the boots on my feet as I grabbed my bag. I went down the twisting staircase by myself and towards the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I opened my fridge and pulled an apple out to eat and yelled to Olive "Olive, I am going out to search for something for a while be good and watch over the house would you?" she yelled back "yes, I understand Journey!" I then took fairly fast steps out of the tree home through the door that I made by swiping my hand in front of me and when I got out I turned around and waved my hand closing it and locking it. I started walking faster towards the deep woods and grabbed out my dagger holding it in my hand so that one of the monsters I told you about yesterday don't attack me although I have made a reputation among them as the girl they do not mess with the one's who are stupid still try and I always win. I kept up my pace as I passed by tree's and landforms until I saw a boy around my age he looked seventeen which would only be a year older than me considering i'm sixteen and I came to a halt knowing that if I confronted him or walked in front of him he may try to attack but, at the same time he looked lost. The boy had Black hair that was spiked upwards in the front and looked smoother in the back which was shining in the light making it glisten and he was skinny with a medium build so he wasn't too strong and wasn't too weak. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with a dark bluish blackish hoodie unzipped showing a white shirt with a word written on it the word? The word written on his shirt was 'rotten' and when he turned to face me I shielded myself with the invisible shield spell. He kept his gaze near my direction and it gave me a chance to study his facial features his chin was perfectly curved in a slight u shaped with the curve of a v and he had no facial hair growing but, he had green eyes and his nose was in a medium size to where it wasn't too long or too short or even too big or too small. The boy's skin was pale like mine and he had one perfectly placed freckle on his right cheek as he pulled out a map I backed up behind a tree and removed the invisible shield spell. I walked forwards and towards the boy in the middle of the four trees shaped as a square and asked "are you lost sir?" he looked towards me fear painted on his face like red paint on white carpet and said "who are you?" I told him "I asked a question first" he looked down and said "my apologies I got lost looking for a village called 'Enost Gathe' do you know it?" I told him "I do and my name is Journey, Journey Destiny pleasure to meet you" he smiled a little and said "likewise" he then put his hand out for me to shake and so I did to be friendly and he told me "oh right it's rude of me not to introduce myself I am Keiran Questerian" I then told him "well, Keiran I can show you the way but, I can not get close" he asked "why can you not?" I told him "I am a Avioness and they will try to kill me even though I do not wish to harm anyone or anything" he gave me a look I have never seen before and said "that is horrible but, I can't believe I am meeting a real Avioness and the last one ever!".