Journey's P.O.V.

As we walked I told them "up ahead, there is going to be a motel full of mystical beings and if you want to keep your heads then, I suggest you don't tick any off especially the orgaries" after I had said that Lucky asked "why? They're so small and cute in the liarytales" I looked to her after stopping and I told her "yes, in liarytales, in the real world our world, they can be that small but, if they get angry they grow and kind of rip you to pieces" Keiran and Lucky had blank but, noticeably scared faces on and I told them "like I said, only if angered" Lucky seemed to calm down but, Keiran kept his face the same expression not changing in the slightest of bits. I chuckled and continued walking as I yelled back "come on scaredy cat we don't have all day!" this snapped him out of his nightmare daydream and he ran to catch up with Lucky following behind yelling "Wait! Why am I getting left behind!" I smiled and continued walking my stare still filled with determination. We walked along a longer skinnier path towards a small house. Well that's what it looked like. This was actually the Mystic Motel and I walked up to the door as Keiran ran into it falling back onto his butt Lucky came running next but, she then skidded to a halt as she saw Keiran on the ground in front of her. I smiled a bit and said "stop fooling around, get up we need to go in and get something then we'll leave" Keiran got up dizzily while holding his head with one hand and the other out to balance him. I knocked and the door opened. I entered and instantly heard cheers of my name "Journey!" "Journey's back!". I bowed and stood back up Keiran and Lucky had entered behind me quite confused. I shut the door and yelled "i'm back!" everyone came swarming around me as Keiran and Lucky got pushed out of the way. I got lifted up by one of the orgaries onto their shoulder and I said "it's great to be back truly but, those are my friends Keiran and Lucky" they all turned around towards Lucky and Keiran and Keiran gave off a shy look as Lucky yelled out "hello!" I kind of smirked at this and said "please, do not tear them apart i've grown almost attached to them both" the mystical creatures put me down and let me go stand next to Keiran and Lucky and started greeting the two. When everything settled down Keiran and Lucky turned to me and Lucky asked "could we talk to you outside for a moment?" I told them "sure" and we went outside. As soon as the door had closed Keiran yelled out in a questioning tone "what was all that about?!" I gave him a certain look and said "i've been here before" he gave a fake laugh and said "oh we can tell" I rolled my eyes and said "look if you don't like the fact that I told them you were my friends then be my guest and get killed all i'll say is 'should have listened' got it? Go ahead" he glared and said "it's not worth it" and we all went back in. I sat down at a booth and Keiran followed shortly after while Lucky was talking to a jackodeer (a jack o'lantern head with the body of a deer). I looked up from the cup of water I had ordered and asked "what?" he said "look i'm sorry I freaked out it was just weird that they already knew you" I didn't answer and he said "so you're attached to us now huh?" I looked at him and said "yeah" he smirked and said "oh really? So what kind of attached?" I gave a small smile and said "friend attached". Keiran wriggled his eyebrows and asked "are you sure you aren't attached in a different way?" I looked at him and said "you're right i'm attached to you in spirit" he gave off a knowing look and I turned it around by saying "spiritually attached to the hatred I have for you". He instantly lost his knowing look and said "hey!" I chuckled and said "i'm kidding but, no i'm not attached in any other way to you" he chuckled and asked "likorita?" I looked at him and said "i'd love one" he stood up and walked away as soon as he did Lucky ran over, and sat in his place as she said "hey!" I said "hello?" and she said "I think I actually have a chance with that yary over there that i've been talking to" I laughed and said "you go get him" she then jumped up and ran to him yelling "i'm back!". I shook my head and chuckled as Keiran sat down with two likoritas. He passed one over to my side of the table in front of me and said "wala". I smiled and pushed it over towards my right more as I said "let's make a bet" he took a drink of his likorita and said "sure" I smiled and said "I bet that Lucky will get friendzoned by that yary over there" he smirked and said "then I bet she won't" he then asked "what are the prizes?" I told him with a shrug as I sat back in my seat "whatever you want it to be" he kept his firmly placed smirk on his face and said "deal" I put my hand out and said "deal". He shook my hand and we watched Lucky talk to the Yary until she went in for a kiss and he put his hand up as he put a straw in her mouth from a glass of water, I then stood up and went to a corner of the room and grabbed a pendant before going back and sitting down in my original seat. I chuckled and Keiran said "guess you win so what do you want?" I told him "I want you to go on stage up there and sing a song". He looked at me as if to say 'please be joking' but, I just shooed him on stage and he had to pick a song for karaoke. He picked 'I think i'm in love' all because, I told him "something good". Khat Dhalia thank you for making that song! Anyways when he was finished we all clapped and he came down off the stage sitting down and taking another drink of his likorita I told him "fine" and walked up the stage hitting the song I wanted to sing and then I sang.

When I was finished I heard clapping and then I told Keiran and Lucky "we've got to go" I pulled them with me out the door and started running to the nearest village. When we got to the gates I pushed them forwards and said "go" I turned around and saw a shadowy figure. I just want them safe.