Journey's P.O.V.

I awoke the next morning under the black and purple bed sheet and yawned forgetting all about the other person on the journey with me, I got up swinging my legs over the bedside and planted my feet on the ground. I stood up slowly yawning and I walked over to the dresser to find some clothes I didn't really like so I just used my powers to give myself something to wear that was a bit more me. I walked over to the bedside cabinet and spun my finger pointed at it and an outfit appeared, the outfit consisted of a shoulderless long sleeve crop top with flowers on it and some high waisted blue jean shorts. The outfit also had my original combat boots and I added in a strap for holding items. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I then grabbed a brush out of thin air and brushed my hair not looking as much like a mess anymore I put it into a waterfall braid and stepped outside of the room and went down the stairs. When I started making some waffles I saw a random boy that came down the stairs in self defense I chucked the batter at the boy and got into a fighting stance. When I realised that this was Keiran the boy I was going on a journey with and that would be accompanying me I sighed a sigh of relief and said to Keiran "I am so sorry, I totally forgot that you joined me" he smiled none the less and said "it's fine, the worst part wasn't even the box hitting my forehead it was the batter getting into my hair" I chuckled and told him "well, waffles will be done in five so we can do something while we wait" he looked lost in thought until he said "how about, we play some basketball?" I smiled and said "oh, sure!" I conjured up a basketball and a net having him hang it on the tree branch I started out dribbling the ball and when he turned around I shot the basket but, it hit the rim and bounced off. I sighed and told Keiran "I was not ever very good at basketball" he chuckled at this and said "I can tell don't worry i'll try to teach you" I gave off a small goofy smile and said "okay, but i'm warning you if I get hit with the basketball I am going inside" he smiled at this and said "I don't think you will but if that does happen I won't judge" I chuckled and accidentally snorted so I covered my mouth and nose. I looked up at him and he still had the same smile on his face but, he asked "did you just snort?" I got flustered and said "uh no! Maybe!" he chuckled at my flustered and tomato red face and said "sure". I lightly laughed and said "yeah.." after a minute of my failing he helped me with my angle's and he told me "Journey, put your arm at this angle and keep your eye on the hoop" I nodded and he used his hands to help me with my alignment and i'm pretty sure my face went redder than a drop of blood on a white painted wall. When he finally let go I took the shot and got it in! I was so excited I hugged him. I then grabbed the ball and said to him "it's been five minutes we better get inside before the waffles burn" he nodded and we ran inside. I turned off the waffler and grabbed out the last waffle placing it on the rest I told him "their all done and perfect" he had his smile still placed firmly on his face as he said "sweet!" I grabbed a different plate and handed him two waffles I also grabbed myself a plate and added two waffles. I sat down at the dining table and ate my breakfast. When I finished he finished and I grabbed his plate washing them off in the sink and using my magic to twirl the dishes and dry them off. I set them down after drying them off and put them away telling Keiran "we need to get going my mission ends within a week and it's been a day so now I only have six days and it takes five" he nodded and said "okay let's go" I dried my hands off and opened the door the same way I did yesterday allowing Keiran to walk out first and I went out after. When we were outside I smiled a toothy grin and started walking South going towards the destination I was supposed to be going to. Keiran followed and we did not talk for a while until I asked "so, do you have any siblings?" Keiran told me "I did have siblings once yeah.." I sensed his sadness and I asked "what, do you mean used to? What happened?" Keiran turned away from me and said "I don't want to talk about it can we please change the subject?" I of course wanted to know being as curious as I am but, decided it would be better not to. So I asked "why did you want to go to my old village then?" he looked towards me and said "I went to see my aunt she hasn't been feeling the greatest and all so I went to check up on her" I gave a grim small smile and told him "i'm sorry, I hope she feels well" he nodded and we kept walking that is until I saw someone come down from a tree Keiran backed up and I just stood there. When the person now seen to be a girl said "give me the money you have" I looked boredly at her with an expression that said 'I do not care' and I just stared she ran toward me but, I pulled out my pocket knife and pointed it towards her. She stopped running and skidded sort of to a holt as I kept it pointed towards her and she asked "you carry the weapon?" I gave her a angry look and said "as if I wouldn't, not with the creatures who live in this forest I wouldn't go without one" she smirked and said "I don't care i'll find a way to take your money" I told her "girly, i've lived in these woods for seven years on my own because, I was outcasted do you really think i'd have any money?" she looked at me as if I killed a canary and said "I..I i'm sorry I didn't realise please don't hurt me!" I sighed and asked the girl "what are you doing?". The girl was kneeled down in a begging position covered in all black cloth and her eyes were the only things you could clearly see one was brown and one was a green mixed with blue. I told her "get off the ground" she did as told and I said "take off the black cloth face mask" she did as told and she had a nicely shaped face with plumped lips and was wearing red eyeshadow with hints of gold on the corners. The girl's hair was blue,green,brown,blonde on one side and on the other had a mix of black in it. I told her "come on you can join us" she asked "you aren't going to turn me into the police or turn me into a cat?" I chuckled and said "of course not, i'm Journey, Journey Destiny and this is Keiran, Keiran Questerian" she smiled and said "i'm Lucky, Lucky Star I know it's really basically a play on name" I told her with a toothy grin "I think that's cool!" and we started walking towards the place I was headed for again.