Journey's P.O.V.

I went over to my bed and sat down as Keiran said "well, he seemed friendly" I smiled and said, "Yeah, he actually was pretty nice Keiran". Keiran walked over to a chair that was pushed in under a desk for traveling scholars I am of course assuming. He then brought it over and sat in front of me on the chair as he said "now, onto the subject at hand" I felt my heart stop for a second as he asked, "who was she?". I looked down and said "that woman's silhouette we saw was my-" I was cut off by a knock at the door and Lucky's voice come through asking"hello? Guy's?" I chuckled and got up before going to the door and unlocking it and opening it to find Lucky with a concerned look on her face as she said "uh, Journey they found something that I think you may wanna take a look at" I gave her a confused but, slightly concerned look as Keiran stood behind me and asked "what's going on?". Lucky made a gesture for us to follow her and so we did follow her out of the room before locking the door and following her down the hallway and down the stairs and then outside into an alleyway that Keiran and I had used to get here in the first place and saw...a dead body with black and wicked purple particles on his face. I made my way over in a rush to check the pulse. I grabbed his hand and used two fingers to check the pulse in his wrist which thankfully was just starting to get faint. I looked around to find nobody but, Keiran, Lucky, and I and of course the guy who is dying on the ground and so I chanted "healious Licideous Evilapate!" three times before absorbing the particles and falling back. Saving people who were dying is a rare trait for Avion's and Avioness's to obtain and it drained me physically each time I did it since I haven't done that in a while and I am dizzy from it. I held my head as I fell back into Kieran's grip. I watched as the boy got up holding his head as well before Lucky ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged back? I stared confused before getting a headache wave of pain and groaned. I have been lifted off the ground the next thing I knew. My eye's started to close out of instinct as I heard a voice say soothingly "get some sleep you deserve it" after that I completely fell asleep.

I awoke at midday and looked around to see nobody around before asking "hello?" I heard murmuring outside of the room before the door opened to Lucky running in and hugging me. I felt a tear slip down my shoulder as I asked "what happened?" she backed up and asked, "what do you remember?" I looked her in the eye's to see that she was crying and said "nothing after healing somebody and I definitely don't remember you crying" she chuckled while wiping her tears with her index finger on her left hand and said, "I know". She then said, "thank you so much for saving him!" I froze as she pulled me in for another hug and I asked "who was he?" she smiled and said, "that is my best friend he's a scholar and when I saw the green and purple scarf I made for him when I was twelve I knew it was him!" I smiled and relaxed in her embrace as I said "no problem, wait" she asked "what?" and I asked her "if he's a scholar do you think he would know some things about Avioness's and Avion's and we could ask him straight out as long as he promises not to tell anyone what I am?" she gave me a hopeful look as she said "I bet he does and will" I nodded and we went to talk to him.