The Job

Hello! Grimtales134 here with another chapter! I hope guys enjoyed the last one and Enjoy!
Bold/Italics - Foxy
Bold - Freddy
Italics - Chica
Bold/Underline - Springtrap
____________________________________

Roxy's POV

"I'm not wearing that shit." Sarah said and I groaned as I held the uniform. An hour later I got Sarah in her uniform. My uniform hugs my thighs and chest as Sarah's uniform hugs her waist and ass.

"You got such a tiny waistline." I said as I poked her stomach. Sarah smacks my hands away and growls.

"Lets just go before I lose my temper with you." Sarah said as she walks out of the house. I rolled my eyes and followed her before she locks the door. We walked across the street and down the sidewalk to Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria. The manager waves at us as he walked out.

"Just be sure to lock up when you leave. I'll be back in the morning.Good night." The manager said and drives away. I walked inside with Sarah and she looks around.

"So we're supposed to look after this? A fucking robot?!" Sarah asked angrily as she walks over and points at the bear. I backed away a bit.

"Calm down, Sarah. I know it doesn't seem like much, but-" I was cut off by Sarah.

"No buts! I don't care!" Sarah yelled as storms off down the hallway. Then I heard something. I turned and saw dark blue hair.

"Midnight?!" I asked and the person turns around.

"Roxy? What are you doing here?" Midnight asked as I ran over and hugged her.

"I got the job here with Sarah. Which she stormed off somewhere." I said and Midnight giggles. I tilted my head confused. 'Why is she laughing?' I thought and turned around. The fox jumps towards me shrieking.

"Fuck!!" I screamed and highkicked the fox.

"Son of a bitch! That's hurts!" The fox yelled as he rubs his lower jaw. The other animaltronics had came over.'They moved?! Since when did this happen?!' I thought as I watched them. Midnight was laughing on the floor. She stopped when we heard a scream. I looked at her as she look at me.

"We need to find Sarah. Now." I said as Midnight ran down the hallway and I ran across the room.

"See what you get when you try to scare her." The bear said and the fox glares at him.

Shut up, Freddy." The fox said. I found Midnight and ran over to where she is. And she has Sarah!

"How is she?" I asked as I help her with Sarah.

"Cold." Midnight said and I nod knowing it's bad. A tall yellow robotic rabbit follows us and midnight glares at him. His ears went down and looks away.

"In here. I'll go get something that makes electricity." Midnight said as I put Sarah on the metal table. I checked for a pulse and got nothing. I cursed and started to strap her down. I opened her mouth and shoved a clean piece of cloth in her mouth. Midnight came in as the animaltronics stood at the door.

"What did you do, Springtrap?!" The chicken asked glaring at him. I tighten the straps as Midnight destroyed one end of the cord and plugs the other end into the wall.

"What is this?" I asked as I split the double cord and tested it.

"A cord. You want her in the ground?" Midnight asked sarcastically.

"No. I'll do it. You ready?" I asked and Midnight nods.

"What are you guys doing?" The yellow rabbit asked.

"Restarting her heart. That's happen when she panics or gets really scared." Midnight growls out the last part as she glares at him. The rabbit looks sways growling. I unbotton her shirt above the heart knowing she'll yell at me if I destroy a shirt. I brought the cord close to her chest and looked up at Midnight.

"Do it and we'll get yell at later. Mostly me for not coming home." Midnight said and I sighed. I pressed the cord to her skin. Sarah struggles against the straps.

"Come on. Come on." I said and then she screams. I pulled the cords away and Sarah breaths heavily as she opens her eyes. Midnight pulls the cloth out of her mouth. I released Sarah from the straps and Sarah lunged at Midnight and punched the wall next to her face. Midnight stares at Sarah.

"Fuck you. I'm going to get something to eat. Don't fucking bother me!" Sarah yelled and walks away.

"She's back. Yay." Midnight said and sat down on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up, you annoying bitch!" Sarah yelled. Me and Midnight laughs.

"Now there our awesome friend we know." I said as Midnight nods. The animaltronics looks at us so confused and slightly weirded out by us.
____________________________________

Hello! I hope you guys enjoy. Its a long chapter. I'll update soon. Thank you narutolover176 and AmberPrime for letting me have their OCs in my story.

Grimtales134 out!!!!! Bye!!!!!