Engaged?!

Hello. Grimtales134 here with another chapter. Enjoy!!!
Bold/Italics - Foxy
Bold - Freddy
Italics - Chica
Bold/Underline - Springtrap
____________________________________

Midnight's POV

Sarah grumbles angrily as she ate pizza. She was on her last last and finished it before going on to another whole pizza.

"Sarah. You needs to stop eating or you'll get fat." Roxy said and Sarah glares at her. Roxy "Eep!" and hid behind Foxy. I rolled my eyes.

"Sarah. How many whole pizzas have you ate?" I asked cautiously and Sarah looks at her with a annoyed expression.

"5." Sarah said as she held up her hand.

"What?!" I yelled and she shrugs. I growled. I normally don't get angry, but this bitch makes it possible every time! Sarah finished her pizza and got up. Sarah makes over and leans in close to my face.

"Try me. You can't do anything because you guys stay in my house. If you have angry issues, I'm worse than you will ever be. You can't change me." Sarah said and brushed passed me. I clinched my fist as I growled. I turned around and open my mouth.

"Why can't you be happy?! Huh?! We're your friends! What is going on with you?!" I yelled. Sarah takes out her phone and tossed it to me. I caught it and looked up at her.

"Check the news." Sarah said and walks away. I open her phone and pull up the news. My eyes widen.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" I yelled and shoved the phone Roxy's face. Her eyes widen.

"The fuck?! When did this happen?!" Roxy yelled as the animaltronics came over.

"What is it?" Freddy asked and I read the new selection out loud.

"The lovely married couple came out today with a shocking announcement. Their daughter, Sarah is engaged to this handsome young man from, get this! Another rich family. Their wedding date has not been release yet and they haven't meet each other either. Stay tune for more details from this rich family." I finished reading the news.

"Oh! Hell no! Sarah is not getting married!" Roxy exclaims as she waves her arms around and I nodded.

"I agree. I mean Sarah is older than us, but she is a bit young to get married. All of us are." I said.

"True, but not too young to date. I mean I don't mind dating someone, do you?" Roxy asked me and I shook my head.

"I agree too. There's nothing wrong with dating at a young age, but to get married?! Its stupid." Chica said and all three of us went into a conversation.

"Are we seriously getting ignored by the girls?" Springtrap asked the guys and I turned to them.

"Yep. Its a girl thing." I said and turned back to the girls. Soon it's was time to go. I gave Sarah her phone back and we went home. Sarah took of her clothes as she walks upstairs.

"I am not wearing that shit again." Sarah said.

"You have too! We work Monday through Friday every night!" Roxy called out from the couch.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKES! I HOPE YOU TWO BURN IN HELL!!" Sarah yells and slams her bedroom shut. I was crying as I laugh very hard.

"Oh my god! This is too good to be true! Roxy, help me! I'm dying!" I said through laughs and Roxy soon join me in my laughing fit.

"I can't! We're doom!" Roxy said as she held her sides. I was on ground laughing as she leans against the wall.

"I know! We're so dead." I said as Roxy nods. We continued laughing until we were out of breath.
____________________________________

Hello! I hope guys enjoy this chapter! I'll update soon!!!

Grimtales134 out!!!!! Bye!!!!!!