You're Human?!

Hello guys!!! Welcome back to another chapter. We'll be having the characters human! Freddy and Chica are up top as Golden Freddy is below.

/Person on phone/Bold/Italics - FoxBold - Freddy/BonnieItalics - ChicaBold/Underline - Springtrap_______________________________________

/Person on phone/
Bold/Italics - Fox
Bold - Freddy/Bonnie
Italics - Chica
Bold/Underline - Springtrap
_______________________________________

Roxy's POV

Its been a month and we got a break since Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria has been doing quite well. Freddy and the gang has caught on quickly with the technology and learned fast.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when someone knocked at the door. I tilted my head behind me to see Midnight in the doorway confused like me. She shrugs and goes to open the door. I go back to watch TV then jumped off the couch and onto the floor as Midnight screams.

"Damn it, Midnight! Shut the hell up!" Sarah yells as she comes down the stairs. Midnight came running in. I got up off the floor and sat down.

"You'll never guess who's here?!" Midnight exclaims happily.

"Let me guess. Freddy and the gang showed up at my door as humans?" Sarah said sarcastically and Midnight squeals.

"Yes! They're here!" Midnight said as Sarah calls out after her.

"I was being sarcastic!" Sarah said and signs. Midnight came in with the human gang. I stared at Foxy as Sarah leads Bonnie upstairs to talk and Midnight tackles Springtrap. Freddy sits down with Chica beside me and Goldie  walks into the kitchen. I didn't look at them, I just stare at Foxy.

I got up and grabbed his hand pulling him to my soundproof room

I got up and grabbed his hand pulling him to my soundproof room. I jerked him inside as I shut and lock the door. I turned to him and grabbed Foxy by his shirt and slam him against the wall.

"I can explian." Foxy said as he grunted from the impact of the wall. I stared at his lips and lean up as I pressed myself against him. Foxy swallowed as a pink blush dusts his cheeksI know what I'm doing and I want him.

"Explain? I hope you do." I whispered and pressed my lips against his hard. Foxy grunted, but kissed back just as hard. Foxy flipped us and picked me as he pressed me against the wall. My legs automatically wrap around his waist. moved my hands in front of me to get his shirt off as his hands slid up my shirt. I giggled as his lips moved down to my neck. I ripped his shirt off and he growled.

"That's my favorite shirt." Foxy said and I squeaked as he bit my neck. I had to tease him.

"So? What are you gonna do about?" I asked and yelped as he grips my thighs.

"You'll see." Foxy said as he moves me from the wall and onto my bed. I look up at him.

I don't like that smirk of his. It's too sexy. But that chest though. I smiled and lean up to his ear.

"Let's test out this body. Shall we?." I said lowly and he grins. Let's just say. I didn't know I was that flexible.
_______________________________________

Hello! I hope you guys enjoy and I'll update soon!

Grimtales134 out!!!!! Bye!!!!!!