Just Sick! You Can't Know!

Hello!!! Grimtales134 here with another chapter!!! Enjoy!!!

/Person on phone/
Bold/Italics - Foxy
Bold - Freddy
Italics - Chica
Bold/Underline - Springtrap
____________________________________

Roxy's POV

I flinched at the sickening sound of vomiting. I turned to see Midnight coming down the hall. We're at our night job and its only been two days since we started working. Jason is here too, but doesn't work here.

"How is she?" Midnight asked and I flinched again as Sarah vomited again. Midnight nods as she rubs her arms.

"How long has this been going on?" Midnight asked as I checked to make sure none of the animaltronics are around. They can't know about this yet.

"Since last night. Its getting worse." I said as Jason came out of the girl's bathroom. He's the only one who can take care of Sarah when's she's like this.

"How long was the last one? It was last year, right?" Jason asked. Jason is Sarah's step brother. We all know each other through our parents. They argue a lot, but are still brother and sister in the end.

"Its was last year. It lasted four and half days." I said as Jason nods.

"Hmm....I'll take her back to her house and find this cure for the sickness to permanently go away. We can't let anyone know about this or we are all doom." Jason said and we nodded. Me and Midnight knows there is more to the sickness than Jason and Sarah are telling us. There has to be! We're all friends, aren't we?

Midnight's POV

Jason went back in and came out with Sarah almost not moving except her breathing. There was a shadow over her face as well as Jason's. What's going on with them. Jason walks away without another word to us. I looked at Roxy as she did the same. I got back to work and I felt an arm grab my waist and the hand cover my mouth. I knew who it was as the door shut to the storage. I elbowed the person and he lets go.

"Ah, fuck! That's hurts!" Springtrap said as I looked over at him. I pushed him down and held there with my shoe.

"Try this shit again and it will much worse then this." I said and walked away.

Normal POV

Springtrap sat up and grins as Midnight shuts the door.

"So. She likes stripes. I don't mind the lace on it. Its cute." Springtrap said and Midnight's giggling face flashed in his mind and Springtrap buried his head in his hands.

"Damn it. I'm fucked." Springtrap said as his face heats up.

~With Jason and Sarah~

Jason lays Sarah down on her bed and pulls a chair up next to her. Sarah opens her eyes and turns over to Jason.

"Why must this happen to you? Its not fair!" Jason said and Sarah smiles.

"It's..fine. It'll...pass...soon." Sarah said as Jason tightens his hands into a fist.

"It won't! What if this happens again and gets even worse?! I don't want you to die in a coma! You're my sister!" Jason's body shook as Sarah lays her hand on his fisted one. A tear dropped from his cheek to the floor. Sarah smiled sadly.

"Life...isn't...always...perfect. You...know...that. Find...a...cure. I...refuse...to...die...from...this." Sarah said as Jason held his head. Soon Jason stood up and walked towards the door. He stops when Sarah spoke again.

"Get...rid...of...it." Sarah said as Jason looks over his shoulder. As nods.

"Don't worry. No one would ever it." Jason said as Sarah nods and slowly drifted to sleep. Jason smirks as he checks his phone.

"Perfect timing. I'm ready to go." Jason said into the phone.

/Good. Get suit up. Your target is on move, Agent. Say hi to your sister for me. Everyone misses her here./

"Alright. I guess I can do that. Bye." Jason said as he walks out of the mansion.
____________________________________

Hello! I bet you guys didn't see that coming! I'll update soon!

Grimtales134 out!!!!! Bye!!!!