They're So Annoying!

Hello! Sorry for the wait! Enjoy!!
I forgot about about Bonnie!

/Person on phone/
Bold/Italics - Foxy
Bold - Freddy/Bonnie
Italics - Chica
Bold/Underline - Springtrap
____________________________________

Sarah's POV

Its been a few weeks since I got sick. The engagement hasn't been called off yet. I become actually more nicer since I started working at Freddy's Pizzeria. Just a bit.

"Are ye almost done, lass?" Foxy asked. I rolled my eyes at his excitement. I turned a bolt and shut the compartment to his arm.

"Done. Happy?" I asked as Foxy moved his hand. His eyes lit up.

"Thank you! Hey guys! Look at me!" Foxy said before running off yelling.

"I can't thank you enough for everything." Freddy said. I tilted my head up at him.

"It's no problem. I just did what I thought was right." I said and Freddy shook his head.

"No. You did more than that. You helped Foxy overcome that incident. Helped me and Goldie become brothers again. Even if he's mean. He helps me out with this place. You fixed Springtrap a bit and is Bonnie's older brother. You did a lot and we thank you and your friends for everything." Freddy said and I smiled as I hugged him. I heard footsteps and let of Freddy as he left to find Chica.

'Aw! So Cute!' I thought as I turned around to see Bonnie.

"Hey, Sarah! Wanna hear my new song?" Bonnie asked and I grinned.

"Sure!" I said and we walked to the stage. I hopped up and sat down as Bonnie grabbed his guitar and sat down next to me. I listen happily as he played.

"So? What do you think?" Bonnie asked as he finished and I smiled as I hugged him.

"I love it! Oh! I just got an idea!" I said as I got off the stage and ran off.

I found Roxy with Foxy. I ran up to her and grin.

"Roxy!" I said as she turns to me. She caught my grin and smiled.

"We're doing it?! Finally! Hey, Foxy. Come watch!" Roxy said as she ran off towards the way I came and I left to go find Midnight. I found her and smile darkly

"Aw! How cute! Midnight, come with me." I said as I ran.

"You....DAMN BITCH!!" Midnight yelled as she chased me.

"Well. You should have picked a better place to make-out! And with Springtrap? Oh. That's rich!" I said as I laughed. I made it to the stage.

"Ack!" I cried out as I got tackled by Midnight.

"Delete! That! Picture!" Midnight said as she shakes me while I laugh.

"Okay! Midnight, let Sarah go. We're gonna have fun since we got permission." Roxy said as she got behind the drums. Midnight drops me.

"Hey! I want to play the drums!" Midnight complains as they glared at each other. I got up and dust myself off.

"I have more experience in music that you. I play drum. Midnight, you play the bass guitar. And Sarah, you play Bonnie's guitar and sing the song." Roxy said and I looked at her. I mumbled every curse word I know.

"We'll help. Just a bit." Midnight said knowing how much I hate singing.

"Language, Sarah!" Roxy said and I flipped her off. I grab Bonnie's guitar as I walked by. Freddy, Goldie, and Chica came in.

"So, you decided to join us?" Chica asked Goldie and he nods. Sadly I couldn't fix his voice box.

"Ready?" I asked getting the girls responses.

"Hell yeah!" Midnight said.

"Born ready!" Roxy said and I started the song.

(Play song above. This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars)

We finished and our friends went crazy.

"That was amazing!" Freddy said as Goldie nodded agreeing with him.

"I love it! You girls are outstanding!" Chica said. Bonnie hugs me.

"That was awesome! Oh! Sorry!" Bonnie said as he lets go. I giggled at his embarrassment.

 I giggled at his embarrassment

Normal POV

Springtrap looks at the interaction between Bonnie and Sarah and sighs.

"Man, they're so damn annoying. Looks like I'll have to help my brother. I know he's faking that smile of his. I can see it in his eyes. I sometimes wish I was wrong."  Springtrap said as he went from human to animaltronic in a dull yellow light.
____________________________________

Hello!!! Sorry for the wait!!! I hope you guys enjoy!!! I'll update soon!! So keep an eye out for my other stories, if you want!

Grimtales134 out!!!!! Bye!!!!