Just A Crack.

Hello! I hope you guys are enjoying this story. We'll be seeing Jason's HQ and the date with Sarah and the fiancé. Enjoy!

/Person on phone/
Bold/Italics - Foxy
Bold - Freddy/Bonnie
Italics - Chica
Bold/Underline - Springtrap
_______________________________________

Sarah's POV

I sighed as this "date" with this boy became boring so soon as he opened his mouth. Surprisingly! His name is Boy. Strange name to call your child.

"Sarah!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"You were saying?" I asked and he frowns.

"As my fiancée, I expect you to pay attention to me and not those lowly things. You're much better then them." Boy said. I hate that he's older than me by a year.

"Ok. Can we leave now? It's almost time for my shift." I said and he nods as I had to paid for the check. Spoiled brat!

"You work? Why? You can just get whatever you want from your parents." Boy said as we walked down the sidewalk.

"There will times in life that you can't get for free. If you want something, you have to earn it yourself. Not everything is as it seems to be." I said and he just scoffs. We stopped in front of Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria after I changed into my uniform.

"What is this? A kids playground?" Boy said. He's so clueless.

"No. Freddy and Chica does that. I just stay till 6 o'clock. Come along then." I said as I walk in. I told everyone that he was coming, so they might show up in their human form. Boy screams and I turn around.

"Hey. Is this the boy you were talking about? He looks weak." Springtrap said as Boy glares at him.

"Yeah. This is him. Go find your girlfriend." I said and Springtrap rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Good. That disgusting thing is away. Can we leave this mess?" Boy said.

"Please don't talk about my friends that way. It's rude and stupid coming from you." I said and he growls. I give him a tour of my workplace. There were a few jump scares from Foxy, Mangle, Puppet, and Balloon Boy and Girl. It was funny, but I didn't laugh.

"Can we please leave? I have a photo shoot in the morning." Boy said and I sighed. Where's Bonnie? I haven't seen him at all. Come to think of it. I haven't seen Midnight either.

"You can leave. I'm working." I said and Boy grabs my wrist as he pulls me towards him. I was pinned against him by his arm around my waist as his grips my hair. I groan as he forces my head back. I glare at him as I tried to push him away. How strong is he? I can't make him move!

"Don't give that look. I've waited for years trying to find you and I have you in my arms. And you're going to be mine as my wife." Boy said as he buries his face in my neck. He breathes in before his lips touches my neck. Boy was jerked back by. Midnight!

"Who the hell are you?" Boy asked and Midnight glares.

"Her sister. Now get out!" Midnight growled out as she tossed him. Boy glared at Midnight before dusting himself off and leaving. I let out a breath that I was holding before I realize that my vision darken. Before I know it. I was on the floor as Midnight's face was blurry. I couldn't tell what she was saying. Bonnie's face ,in animaltronic form, came into view.

"Sarah?! Sarah! Come on. Stay with us! Sarah!" Bonnie called out before I blacked out.

           ~~~~~At A Hospital~~~~~

"Doctor! She's moving! Doctor!" I heard a female's voice yelled she ran out. I cracked my eye a bit. I saw a white ceiling and I moved my head to the window. I saw people moving to a from. And then I saw Jason walking by on the sidewalk.

"Miss? Miss! Look at me! Miss! Can you heard me?" The doctor asked me, but I looked at him and blacking out.

               ~~~~~At Home~~~~~

I opened my eyes and sat up. What was that? I shook my head and looked around. My room. I'm in my house? How? I tried to get up, but couldn't. I looked down to see Bonnie there. He's human and he's sleeping. I smiled as I run my fingers through his hair. Bonnie stirred and opened his eyes.

"Sarah! You're awake. Hey! She's awake!" Bonnie yelled as I heard running footsteps and everyone came in my room.

"How long was I out?" I asked and Roxy answered me.

"About a week and a half." Roxy said. What?! I was speechless. I just turned my head and looked out the window. What happened to me. It was like I was looking through someone else's eyes. After an hour I went back to work.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Jason asked and I nodded. Jason sighed and walked out after telling me to be careful. I couldn't get over the fact that the hospital room looked familiar. But how?
_______________________________________

Hello!! Sorry for the wait!!I hope you guys enjoy and I'll update soon!!

Grimtales134 out!!!!! Bye!!!!!