Running To Myself

Hello! I'm here with another chapter!! Enjoy!!!
_______________________________________

          ~~~~~At The Hospital~~~~~

Sarah's POV

They say that two of the person can't exist at the same time. Well, one has to die for the other to live. Right?

I opened my eyes and looked around. 'Hospital? I'm healed, so why are they keeping me here. Jason must be looking for me.' I thought as I sat up. I careful took out the IV and as the hole began to bleed. I changed out of this ugly gown into my torn up clothes. 'They wash this? Idoits.' I thought as I walked out of the room. I walked past people who didn't even look at me as I walked out the hospital. I held my arm as it felt numb. I looked around and saw Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria. It's nighttime! They should be there! I walked over there as fast as I could. I tripped and slammed my face into the concert. I got up and shook it off. I slammed the doors open and everyone looked at me.

"What? How do you feel, Sarah?" Myself asked me and I walked over and raised my arm as I punched her across the face.

CRACK!

She looked at me and a cracks formed on her face.

"Thank you for helping. You may rest." I said and she smiles and fell down leaving only dust behind.

"Sarah! You're okay!" Jason hugs me and I smiled.

"Sorry for taking so long." I said.

"If that Sarah. Then who was this?" Midnight asked.

"A copy. Sarah was in an accident and was taken soon after. I couldn't find her. Where were you?" Jason asked.

"Hospital down the street." I said and Jason facepalms.

"Of course! They would keep you in plain sight. Hey! Wake up! Wake up!" Jason said as I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up! Sarah!" My eyes snapped open to see Jason there.

"What are you doing in my room?! I don't have to school yet!" I said as I looked at my clock.

"So? I'm your little brother. And that's what brothers do to sisters." Jason said smirking. I frowned.

"I could kill you. Did you happen to have a strange dream?" I asked and Jason looks at me surprised.

"You too! Roxy and Midnight said the same thing! Weird right? Always. Mom and dad are downstairs. Your clock is wrong. It's almost time to leave." Jason said as he left and I rolled my eyes. He always messes with my clock. I got up and changed my clothes. I ate breakfast and left for school. When I got there there was a group of teens laughing. Jason and I walked over and I shoved them at of the way. I gasped as a football guy was about to punch a teen. I run over and caught his fist.

"Hey move it, bitch! I'm about to teach this nerd here a lesson in respect!" He said and I smiled. I twisted his arm behind his back as he dropped the teen and I made him kneel. I let go of the guy and he ran. Everyone ran to the school after hearing the bell.

"Sarah. You know better than to use your skills on people." Jason said and I waved him off. I kneel down to help the teen.

"Need some help?" I asked and the teen looks up. He had dark brown hair with purple strikes in it and red eyes framed with a pair of  oval shape black glasses.

"Sure. Thanks for saving me." He said and I smiled. I helped him as Jason keeps a look out for anyone strange. You see, we're secret agents and our parents are too.

"I'm Sarah and this is my brother Jason." I said and he smiles. He looks around, before pulling out a card.

"I'm Alex, but my friends call me Bonnie. Nice to meet you fellow agents." Alex whispered the last part. We both grinned and we held up ours. We hid them and went the class. Only our principle and vice principle knows that we're agents.

"New recurit? Jason asked and Alex nods.

"Don't worry. We're top of the class. We'll help you out." I said.

"Is there more in your group?" Alex asked and I nodded.

"Lots. There's Midnight who we don't say her real name. It sets her off. Roxy who is Flames, and Tessa who is Chica." I said doing the girls.

"Then there's Ben who is Golden Freddy, Johnny who is Freddy Frazbear. Those two are twins, but you can't tell them apart, only by color. There's Sam who is Foxy, and Your older brother, Henry who is Springtrap." Jason said doing the boys.

"That is a big group." Alex said as we nodded.

"You'll get to meet them and catch up with Henry. Don't worry. It'll be fine." I said as the bell rung. No one else in this knows we're secret agents. We have to keep low because w r e being targeted by someone. We don't know who yet, but we'll find out. I just hope were not too late to save the world.
_______________________________________

Hello! I hope your guys enjoyed this story because this is the end of it. If you guys want a sequel, leave a comment down below.

Grimtales134 out!!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!