Bossy and Sexy

Hello!! We'll get back on track soon. I just wanted to do a half lemon for this chapter as I did for the last two chapters. Enjoy!!!
_______________________________________

Midnight's POV

I tackle Springtrap as the girls left with Foxy and Bonnie.

"I'm guessing you're happy to see me?" Springtrap asked as I look at him and grin. I got up and dragged Springtrap to my soundproof room, leaving Freddy, Chica, and Goldie in the main living room.

"What are you doing?" Springtrap asked and I just look at him. I start to unbutton my shirt as he watched my hands.

"We can continue if you sit down and enjoy the show I'm giving you." I said and smirked as Springtrap walked over and sat down on my bed. I tossed my shirt aside and walked over to him as I slip my skirt off. I sat on his lap as I unbuttoned his shirt.

"I think I'm liking this side of you." Springtrap said as I shoved him down and held him there by my hand.

"You should. I'm in charge." I said as Springtrap laughs as his hands roam my sides and legs.

"Really? I didn't think you were that type of girl." Springtrap said and I lean close as my lips brushed his collar bone.

"You wanna go?" I asked as Springtrap gripped my hair gently. I groan at the slight pain.

"All night?" Springtrap asked as I felt his lips trace my bra. I chuckled as he let's go of my hair. I pressed my lips hard against his and immediately turn the kiss to lust and desire.

I may say I don't like a little pain. But this pain I fall in love with. I wanted it all and he can give all to me. Call me a bitch, but Springtrap is my bitch to play with as I am his. Because I'm the boss and I love it.
_______________________________________

Hello. I hope you guys enjoy this because I'm gonna take a little break. Don't worry! It's not for long! I'm just sick. I'll update when I get better.

Grimtales134 out!!!! Bye!!!!!