Chapter 1

"Oi!" I felt two fingers poking me. I hummed and turned away. I was poked even more. I grunted.

"Agh!" I jumped up and rubbed my head. I looked to see my best friend standing there. "Oh, hey, Pinich."

Pinich's tail wagged as he smiled. "I found out where the last Dragon Ball is!"

We've been looking for the Dragon Balls for a few weeks now. The last one was hard to find though.

"You have?!" I jumped up with my hair bouncing. "Let's go!"

"Alright! Come on, Jeica," Pinich grabbed my hand, and we headed off.

Pinich is a saiyan with spiky black hair and grey eyes. I'm an offworlder named Jeica with light blue skin, brown eyes, and long white hair. Though I'm an offworlder, I'm a clone of two male aliens.

We get to the location and started looking around. Pinich looked over at me.

"You found it yet?" He called out.

"Yeah!" I called back out as I picked of the Ball.

"We can finally make our wish!" Pinich smiled as he put the rest of the balls down. I placed the last one down. "All Seven balls are ours!"

"Shenron, please come out and gain our wish!" I called out with my hands up.

We watched as the balls start to glow. A green dragon finally come up.

"You have summoned me. What is your wish?" Shenron asked.

"We wish for-" I started.

"An ultimate martial arts contest!" Pinich yelled.

"Where the winner will be the greatest fighter EVER!" I finished up.

Shenron stared at us before his eyes glowed before saying, "Your wish has been granted!" The dragon ball ten flew away.

"Did it work?" Pinich asked.

"P-Pinich! B-b-b-b-" I pointed behind my friend.

Pinich looked behind him before he was sucked up.

"Pinich!" I called out before I was pulled in.

*Bam*

I looked up and saw that there was...floating planets. I looked down before jumping up. I was Pinich there.

"Zzz...Zzz...I win...Jeica," Pinich mumbled. I smirk and poked him. "Zzz...Zzz...Hm? The heck's THAT technique...?" I poked him again. "Zzz...Zzz...Tsk...not half bad, Jeica..." Poke "..." "...!"

Pinich jumped up. "What's going on!? Where are we?!"

I shrugged. "Not sure. Why don't we check it out?"

Pinich nodded. "Got it! There's a town that way!"

We both then flew over to the town to find a small building.

"Hey, let's head in," I said pointing to it.

"Okay!" Pinich then headed in as I followed.

We found a blue haired woman.

"Welcome! Are you both fighters?" She called out. We both nodded. "So you both have been chosen as well! I'll give you a rundown."

"What is this place?" Pinich asked.

"This is a world created by Shenron to decide the greatest fighter in the world...ever."

"Huh?" I said before turning to Pinich. "Our wish..."

Pinich nodded. "It came true!"

"Who are you, miss?" I asked and looked back to the woman.

"Miss? Aw, you're so cute!" She said. "I'm Bulma, and I'm helping out with this contest."