Chapter 5

In the morning, we all set out to the barrier. I flew ahead of everyone with Froze in the back. Trunks still hadn't shown up yet, and we've all been wondering where he was at.

"This is a barrier?" Froze asked as her tail wrapped around one of her legs.

I gave the Ice Jin a small smile as I gave her a nod. "Yup. This is a barrier," I said before turning and opening up the barrier.

"Okay! That barrier is history!" Pan said.

"So where d'you think Trunks went?" Goku asked.

"...Not sure," I responded.

"Incoming! Hello, Trunks. Welcome back," Ziku spoke up.

"Back at last, are--! Hey! What's that?" Pan asked.

"Hehehe! Want a ride?" Trunks asked. He had a spaceship...

"Wait, that looks like Father's ship!" Froze said. In the end, we all ended up in ship and went to the next area.

"This is a huge spaceship," Goten stated.

"Is this Father's ship?" Froze asked.

"No one was using it so I decided to get us a ride. We can move much more easier now!" Trunks smiled.

"I can pilot it," Froze said. "I have spend most of my time on it after all."

"Sounds good!" I agreed with her until we all heard a thud.

"Eep! What was that!?" Pan asked.

"Sounds like we hit something!" Goku said.

"We sound go see what it was," I spoke up before we all headed out of the spaceship.

Outside, I looked around before seeing a single floating island with someone...no, that's Pinich! I quickly flew ahead and landed on the ground.

Yup, that's Pinich. I could tell by his spiky black hair with his brown tail laying limp and his cape slightly over his head.

"Pinich!" I said.

"Zzz... Zzz... I win... Jeica..." He mumbled in his sleep. I started to poke him. "Zzz... Zzz... Hm? What's THAT technique?" I started to poke him even more. "Zzz... Zzz... That's not going to work on me anymore...Jeica..." I let out a small sigh before, with a close fist, I hit him the head. "...!!!"

Pinich, quickly, sat up on his knees with his cape falling off his head and hitting his back. He looked around before seeing me beside him, smiling at him.

"J-Jeica!" He said. "Did you have to punch me so hard?!"

"Yup!" I said with a small giggle.

"Wait, who are those people?" Pinich asked as we both stood up and brushed some grass off our pants or, in my case, skirt.

"These people are my teammates!" I told him

"You know him, Jeica?" Pan asked.

"Hey, are you okay? Sorry we ran into you like that," Trunks said.

"Is this guy a friend of yours, Jeica?" Goten asked.

"Well, Pinich is a very dear friend of mine!" I explained.

"What?! No, I'm not, and you..." My stare shut Pinich up. I tilted my head as his cheeks turned red, making me giggle.

"Pretty tight, huh?" Pan asked, making me nod.

"How close are you and him?" Goku asked.

"Hm? Dating terms," I said.

"You two are dating?!" Goten asked.