Chapter 10

--Barracks--

One ~

Hail: Froze, you don't look that well.

Froze: Hm? I'm fine.

Hail: Are you sure about that?

Froze: I'm sure. Thank you for your worry.

Hail: ... If you say so.

Two ~

Salza: Jeica.

Jeica: Is something wrong, Papa?

Salza: You seemed stressed.

Jeica: I'm just homesick. It's really nothing.

Salza: J-Jeica... Of course, you just walked away.

Three ~

Empress Froze: Uncle Cooler, can we talk for a while?

Cooler: Hm? You're the older Froze, right?

Empress Froze: Correct. Kuriza and I are the last of the full blooded Ice Jin descendant of Lord Chilled in the timeline I'm from.

Cooler: Why did you talk over being the Empress and not your brother.

Empress Froze: He didn't to. I don't mind though. I like being the Empress. If it wasn't for me talking over, I would never have found my lover and had our son, as well has hopefully more children.

Cooler: You're a lot different from my Froze. She would never want to become on Empress.

Empress Froze: We both have different backstories, and we both matured differently.

--Empress's Froze Answers--

Kiwi: Mom! How long until the real fighting start?

Empress Froze: Soon...hopefully.

--Main Story--

After got our team ready, we headed out to the Cell Games Arena and went up to Cell.

"So, you return, Goku! I've been waiting!" The Deena looking guy, aka Cell, said. "Shall we get straight down to business? WHo will I have the pleasure of taking on first?"

"Heh heh heh, not so fast, Cell," Goku stated.

"What is it now, Goku?"

"Cells!!! Come on out!!!" Goku yelled.

"Cells?" I asked before were surrounded by Cells. "..."

Cell started laughing. "It's a simple matter for me to open--"

"Oh shut up!" I snapped, making everyone look at me. I glance behind me to see a red haired girl, holding a naginata with both hands a monkey tail wrapped around her leg. She gave me a smirk. I turned back to Cell. "We know how to get different versions of someone. Let's just get this fight over with!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh... um... let's just...um... fight now...." Cell said, at a lost for words.

"Okay, Vegeta, I know you're here too. Take on a few Cells, would you?" Goku spoke.