Chapter 7

(I did the Sub Event 'A Villain's Pride' off scene. I'm also planning on adding a chapter that will stay always after the main chapters with all the characters I have with their small bio and race so I don't have to keep telling you when I get a new character. The next few chapters will mainly be sub events.)

--Barracks--

One:

Jeica: Zamasu? Why are you all by yourself?

Zamasu: Huh? Oh, hello, Jeica. You created this world didn't you.

Jeica: Hm? I guess you could say this world was created because of mine and my friend's wish.

Zamasu: Why?

Jeica: We wanted to have a tournament to text our strengthens. Why?

Zamasu: ...

Two:

Froze: Older me!

Empress Froze: Yes?

Froze: I want to get to know you more.

Empress Froze: Huh?

Froze: We're working together, and we might be the same person, but we've lived different lives.

Empress Froze: What do you mean?

Froze: Well, we've married different people, you have a son, I have a daughter, I married when I was around eighteen, and you're an Empress as Hail is the Emperor in this timeline.

Empress Froze: What your daughter like?

Froze: Well...

Three:

Bulla: Pan, do you want train together?

Pan: Train? That sounds fun!

Bulla: Alright! Come on.

...

Bulla: You're tough!

Pan: Why don't we continue to train together like this? We can get get stronger together!

Bulla: Sounds good!

--Froze Answers--

Kiwi: Other Mom, do you have another version of me? I mean, a kid.

Froze: I have a daughter that's two years older than you, so yes.

--Main Story--

The first things that we did this morning, we went to a barrier up a mountain. It looked like a house. After opening the barrier, we walked into the house. A large Namekian sat in a chair, looking down at us. We soon learned his name was Guru, and another Namekian he was with was named Nail.

"Ah, welcome, welcome," Guru said. "I am Grand Elder Guru, of Planet Namek."

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Guru," I said with a smile on my lips.

"Whoa! You're huge!" Goku said.

"Grandpa! Don't be rude!" Pan said.

"Oh, sorry! It, it just caught me by surprise," Goku explained.

"No harm done, don't worry, and just call me Guru," the Grand Elder said.

"..." Nail stayed silent as he watched us.