Chapter 4

(Before I start this chapter, I will be doing a lot of side missions in this chapter, and I will be adding more of my ocs since this is a very fan service game. This will also be the chapter were I go away from the game's story a little more.)

After getting back to the space ship, I opened up a time hole. An alien came out...no two aliens came out. The taller one looked around with the smaller one, who must be his daughter for something, held on to his wrist.

"Hmph, what is this place?" The man said.

"Greetings, Frieza and Froze," Ziku said.

"Fr..." Goten said.

"Frieza!?" Trunks asked.

The girl looked at us. "...of course, no one knows me..."

"Hm?" Frieza said, not looking at Froze. "Oh, it's you. Those Earthlings."

"Lord Frieza! Miss Froze!" Captain Ginyu said.

"Well well, if it isn't Captain Ginyu," Frieza said as Froze waved at him. "I see, so this world is a little mix of everything... Hm, and they're here too, it seems. If it was just the two of them, I'd be able to handle them on my own."

"Dad..." Froze mumbled as her tail swayed a little, and Frieza just pat her head.

"But I must consider my tactics to deal with that other irritating wretch!" Frieza said. "So...Captain Ginyu, kill these people." Froze seemed to disagree with that.

"They have been cooperating with us, Lord Frieza," Captain Ginyu said. "They've shown us an interesting fusion move. Perhaps we could spare them?"

"Fusion?" Froze speaks up as her tail wagged again.

"What Fusion?" Frieza asked.

"Recoome! Guldo! Burter! Jeice!" Captain Ginyu said as my head slightly hurt at all the yelling. "Let's show Lord Frieza and Miss Froze the new fusion move we learned."

"Yessir!"

Guldo and Jeice made Gulce. Burter and Recooma made Recurter. Froze and I actually started giggled when Captain Ginyu said that Frieza and him should fusion.

"I have things to do," Frieza said. "Froze, make sure that they are destroyed."

"Okay, Dad."

We all got ready to fight.

"They're the enemy, Jeica," Captain Ginyu said. "Sorry, young one, I liked you, but Lord Frieza's given his orders. Now we'll gave our fun with you!"

"Good luck to all of you!" Froze said.

I got the first attack. I used a ki attack on Gulde and got Captain Ginyu in the blast too. Goten used Kamehameha on Gulce and Recurter. Pan healed Goten with her attack. Trunks used Galick Gun on Recurter and Gulce. Ginyu used a ki blast on Pan, Trunks, and Goten.

Goku used Kamehameha on Gulce and Ginyu. I used Fake shot of Gulce. Recurter used a melee attack on me. Pan used Maiden Burst on all of them. Captain Ginyu used Milky Cannon on me, and I protected myself with Magical Thunder, which over powered him.

Goten used Kamehameha on Recurter and Gulce. Trunks used Galick Gun on all of them. I used Magical Thunder on Ginyu and Gulce. Goku used Kamehameha on Ginyu. Ginyu used Milky Cannon on me and Pan. Recurter used Super Mach Kick on Goku. Gulce used a normal melee attack on Goku before Pan healed him.

Ginyu used a Zenkai Attack on Pan, which she blocked. Ginyu used Monster Throw. I decided to use an Ultra Fusion. I got all of them in range. Everyone flew to me, and we fused and attacked them. It knocked out only Ginyu. Recurter used Super Mach Kick on Goku. He then was attacked by Gulce.