Chapter 9

--Barracks--

One ~

Hail: Dad!

Cooler: What is it, Hail?

Hail: Is something wrong? You were just staring out into nothing.

Cooler: Huh? I didn't even realize.

Hail: Well, I came to tell you Froze and I were going to fly around some.

Cooler: Okay, be safe.

Hail: Okay! See you, Dad!

Two ~

Empress Froze: ... ... ...

Hail: Um... Other Froze, you're staring... Now, we're hugging? I didn't see you as--

Empress Froze: Shut up. You're dead in my time, having me take over the empire. Just let me have this one hug.

Hail:... Of course... Cry all you need.

Empress Froze: Thank you.

Three ~

Kiwi: Ma, I got the book you asked me to get.

Empress Froze: Hm? Thank you, Kiwi. Would you like to read it with me?

Kiwi: Can I?

Empress Froze: 'Course!

...

...

Empress Froze: Kiwi?

Kiwi: Zzzz...

Empress Froze: Ah, sleeping now are you? Let's get you in bed.

--Empress Froze's Answers--

Froze: Wait? Are you taking over for a while?

Empress Froze: I want a turn with this!

--Main Story--

That morning, rumors were all around the ship about me and Salza. I shook those off and headed out with the main team of Cooler, Zamasu, Trunks, and Goku. We went to the Cell Games barrier.

"So we're opening the barrier?" Cooler asked.

"Yeah!" Trunks said. "Let's hurry this up!"

We soon opened up the barrier and walked into the arena. We soon learned about the three groups we have to battle to win. With a smile, we went to challenge all three of the groups. We went to a Saiyan girl and fought her team first.

Woman three attacked first, hitting Cooler with a melee attack. I attacked Woman one, two, and four with a ki blast. Zamasu did the same thing. Trunks attacked woman one and two with a ki blast, knocking two one.

Woman five attacked Zamasu with a melee attack, who blocked it. Woman four attacked Trunks with a Quick Rush. Goku used Kamehameha on Woman three and four, knocking four out.