Chapter 3

Goku sighed when we got there. "I'm hungry!"

"I am too," Goten agreed.

I looked at them. "What do you want us to do about it? I don't have any food."

Goku smelled the air. "I smell food!"

"Huh?" Trunks asked. "Out here?"

"It's coming from that planet!" Goten said before flying off with Goku behind him.

"Hey!" I called out.

"We should go after them," Trunks said as I nodded.

We both follow the other two to the small planet that had a house and a small road going around it with a single car on it. I landed on the planet and saw an Offworlder standing in front of the house. I walked over to him.

"Hello," I said.

"I'm King Kai," the man said as he shook my hand.

"I'm Jeica."

Goten's, who was behind me, stomach growled, making King Kai look at him.

"Someone's hungry, I see," King Kai said. "Then it's decided: it's time to eat!"

After we all ate, I looked at King Kai, "Thank you!"

King Kai gave me a small smile. "So, let's see... one, two...three, four... Hm, there's only four of you so far, right?"

I nodded. "That's right."

King Kai gave us a rundown on a few more things before we headed out of the planet. I glanced around before seeing a small city.

"Maybe we should head there," I suggested.

"It's Hercule City!" Trunks said.

After we broke the barrier and went in, we looked around to see many fighters. I looked at Goku as she tugged on my shirt.

"Let's see if anyone wants to join our team!" He said.

"Okay!" I smiled at him.

Before I started talking to anyone, I went to the clothes show and changed into armor like a Saiyan's armor. I messed with the wristbands before coming out of the changing room. Goten was the first to see me.

"That looks good on you!" Goten smiled at me.

I smiled back at him. "Thanks! Now, let's talk to people."

First, we went a Saiyan and an Alien. Goku asked them about being on our team.

"Huh? Us? Join your team?" The alien, who was named Wanta, asked. "Sorry, there's another team we're hoping to join, actually. Someone helped us out when we were being bullied earlier, so we want to join his team..."

"Oh, well, thanks anyways!" I said before we left.

We went to a female alien next. She looks like him...

"So you have a team?" I asked.

"Are you asking me to join your team? Sorry, I've already gotten my teammates," She said.

"Okay," I said before we went to the last group of people. Two were Binas and Kloa with a Namekian.

"Oh, you kids decided to come to Hercule City too?" Binas said.

"Looking for team members, are you? We found a new teamie here, actually," Kloa said, point to the Namekian..

"Hi-hi, I'm Eemai! Please to meet you!" The Namekian said.

"I hope you sweeties can find someone, too," Binas said.

I smiled and nodded at him. "Thanks!"