Chapter 8

"we did a lot Dan, A lot more than I ever thought we would..."

"PHIIIIIIIIIIIILIPPPPPPPPPPPPP! You know what day it is today, right?" Dan yelled, bursting into my flat. Once I had finished uni I decided I was enough of a man to get my own little place, so I found a cheap apartment in manchester, right at the top of a block of flats. I'm pretty sure someone died there. As dan was studying law in manchester, he often stopped by to see me. "Of course I do silly !" I laughed, giving him a quick kiss. "Today is the day we clear out my apartment!" Dan looked dissapointedly at the ground.

"Oh, uh yeah..."

"Haha im joking, did you really think I'd forgotten? We've been together for six months!"

His eyes lit up. "Well I don't have any lectures today so do you wanna stay in and watch some movies and stuff...?" He said, sounding innocent but with a mischevious gleam in his eye.

"Movies, Yes. And as for stuff... We've allready been over that one."

"Philllllllll! I'm ready! I know I am! And I jus-"

"Dan I know. But... I... hmm We'll see okay?" I said, sliding my hands around his neck.

"Mhmmm" He said, putting his hands gently on my waist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later those hands slammed me against the wall, clothes shed and rough kisses on bare skin. He gently pushed me onto the bed, stradling me. He placed more kisses along my jawline, gently working his way downwards. I knew Dan would be the controling one, but I wanted to surprise him, mix things up a little.

As he came back up to kiss me I turned over so Dan was underneath me. A small gasp escaped him as I pressed my body against his, rubbing my penis against his. I kisses him, hard, as I continued rubbing myself against him until I had an idea.

"On your knees." I whispered in his ear. Confusion spread across his face and I repeated myself a little harsher, "On. Your. Knees." He got up and complied, gripping he headboard with his hands and on his knees with his ass facing me. "Good." I muttered.

I'd never been with a guy before, but it all came naturally and right now I was in charge and I was gonna make sure he knew it. I trailed my hands from his shoulder blades down his back and then onto his ass, then I slapped it making a satisfying smack. I couldn't see Dans face, but I knew what he was into, and I could tell he was enjoying me teasing him.

I reached over to the nightstand where I was sure I had a bottle of lube stashed. I put a bit into my hand and reached round for dans penis, sliding it into my hands. He let out a small noise and tightened his grip on the headboard and I was sure his face had gone pink. I slid my hand slowly over his penis a few times and made him quiver as I rubbed my own penis through the soft cheeks of his ass.

"Phill.. faster" he murmured, and to his confusion I stopped. "Now, Dan, we don't want you finishing too early do we?" I took the hand away from his penis with a chuckle, and put a little more lube in my hand. Now I had to be careful.

I took hold of Dan's waist with my un-lubed hand to steady him, and with one finger I slowly started to circle his asshole. Dan froze, and I stopped.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, suddenly concerned, I wanted to make sure Dan was okay and I didn't want to force him into anything. "No," he replied, "just.. be gentle."

I resumed my position and slowly eased a finger into Dan, he winced a little, but soon relaxed once I built up a slow and steady rhythm. Dan began to breathe heavier as I built up speed. "Another.." he said airily, as I gently eased a second finger in.

He winced, again, but it didn't take long for him to get back into a beat and he soon asked me to take hold of his penis again. I, however, was not enjoying myself as much.

I enjoyed making dan feel good but I needed something, for him to touch me, feel him around me. I needed to fuck him. Hard.
"Dan... I need you" I moaned, as I fingered him. "Just do it, fuck.. Phil I want you!" He almost shouted. Keeping my fingers in his ass I leant over to get a condom out of my draw, eased it over myself and then coated my penis in lube to try and make it less painful for Dan.

I removed my fingers and then pressed my penis against his entrance. I slowly eased myself in as I felt Dan clench around me. He made a small noise, one half way between pain and enjoyment and once I was fully in I stopped to let him adjust. He took a few slow breaths and then nodded.
'I'm ready.' He whispered.
I started slow, pulling myself back and then slowly easing myself in again a few times before something told me he was ready for more. The pace quickened as did our breathing and Dan was soon begging me to let him come. I took a hold of his penis again and pumped him in time with my thrusts until just couldn't hold it any longer.
'Fuck Dan I'm.. I'm gonna...'
Before I had finished my sentence I came inside of him, my cum spilling out as I rode out my orgasm. It felt so much better than any girl I had ever been with, pure bliss, and I was so wrapped up in my own orgasm I almost forgot to breathe. I pulled out and cleaned up, noticing Dan had cum all over the bed sheets below. I'd have to change the bedsheets, but that could wait. For now it was just me and him, hot and sweaty and breathing each others air hoping the moment of pure euphoria would never pass.

So... I'm back! It's been a while, but I noticed people still read this story so I thought I'd give it a shot and give everyone the chapter they've all been waiting for! Let me know if you've enjoyed it and if you want me to actually continue this story, and I'll be back again soon! ~ Toni