Learn To Make Mistakes - Phan

Chapter 1

Phil's P.O.V

I heard Dan's light laughter echo from the living room, closely followed by a small female giggle. I couldn't help but smile through my tears. They really were perfect together, even I couldn't put my own selfish feelings before that. 'Phil?...' I heard Dan's voice call, but I didn't reply. there was some whispering, and a shuffling sound, before a soft knock on my bedroom door. I slowly got up, wincing from my throbbing headache, and peeked round the door. it was Tanya, Dan's girlfriend.

Tanya was a lovely girl, and she looked a lot like Dan. Her chocolate hair, naturally straight unlike Dan's, framed her perfectly shaped face, and her lips, usually formed into a perfect smile, now turned down into a concerned frown, and her eyes, A perfectly polished mocha. Exactly like Dans. Even someone as gay as me couldn't deny how beautiful she was. 'Oh Phil...' she whispered, then took me into a tight embrace. She was the only person who knew about it. About how I was utterly hopelessly in love with her boyfriend. My best friend. I'm sorry. She didn't mind though.

She could tell I had been crying, and she could tell instantly what I had been thinking. She dragged me over to my bed, sat me down, shut my door, then sat with me. She looked right through my eyes with her coffee coloured ones, so much like Dan's. "Don't you dare, Phil." she whispered. Her lip trembled. I let out a quavering sigh. She could see right through me. that's why I liked her to be the one with Dan. she always knew how to make him happy, like I never could.

'Phil, please. Don't you dare even think about it. Not for one second! Please?' She pleaded. I'd never heard her voice so worried, Well, apart from that time...'Phil please listen! You can't! not now, not ever. Never again. Just think about-'

'Tanya stop.' I interrupted, my voice catching from my tears. 'I know. I-I won't.' I lied. I just had to get them out of the house. She hesitated, as though not sure If I was being truthful, but then decided I could be trusted.

She closed her eyes for a second, took a deep breath, then came back to reality. 'Okay. Well me and Dan are heading out for a bit so... Oh stay strong, Phil. For me and Dan, okay?' She gave me a huge hug, wiped away my tears, then left. I sat, frozen, and heard the front door open then click shut, and listened to the laughter of the pair fade into nothingness. I then slowly stood, letting a few more tears fall, Picked up my notepad, and began to write...

I hope you all enjoyed! (all meaning about two people probably...) so for this story I am basically just re- uploading a story that I have on my fanfiction.net account because I know not everyone reads on both websites. anywho, please comment/favorite/vote whatever you do on here and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Toni