2 o'clock: Moon

Mom and Dad left in a hurry.

By the time I return to the restaurant after a part-time job, they are already gone. I see Big bro Terra but not his guest. Ah, it really is a call for help, isn't it?

"A little boy was run over by a monster," Big bro Terra informs me without prompting, "I guided his Aunt here with me,"

"Where do they live?" I ask, curious

"Nexon Town, Liaison Kingdom," Big sis Aira is the one who answers me, "A river or two away from Meerschaum Kingdom,"

Hmm... "Is that Kingdom weak? Don't they have Guards or Knights to subjugate the monsters? What about Healer or Doctor?" from my question, it's clear that what I think about that Kingdom, "Are they poor? Can't they hire Adventurers to subjugate the monsters before they become a problem and heal the boy so he won't need to wait for Mom,"

If the boy is seriously injured, he would be in pain when waiting for Mom. To put a child through that pain...

"Don't be too hard on them, Deau," Big bro Terra advises me, "Nobody wishes for this to happen,"

"Yeah. Nobody wants tragedy," Big sis Aira adds, shrugging as she says, "Maybe they don't have enough people to subjugate the monsters?"

For us, free subjugation service is guaranteed. I guess since we are a big family of the Royal bloodline, who is strong too, that we are able to help our people with the pests... I mean, the monster problem. Calling them a pest means taking the monsters too lightly.

"It's rather surprising for Dad to go with Mom," I can't help but comment once I realise it

"Dad goes there to subjugate the monsters," Big sis Fieri answers, popping into the kitchen, where we are chatting, quite suddenly, "If you don't mind, please leave the talk for later and help out serving the customers. We need waiters," then, to Big sis Aira, Big sis Fieri pointedly asks, "Have you have enough rest?"

Smiling brightly, Big sis Aira answers positively. So, Big sis Aira and Big sis Fieri exchange place, with Big sis Aira working as the waitress. Raising an eyebrow at me, I take the hint from Big sis Fieri. All right, I will go and be the waiter while Big sis Fieri takes over kitchen job.

They might not remember, but I have just returned from a job too, you know...

Since it's already evening, I only help out for a couple of hours before Big bro Terra decides to close the restaurant. It doesn't mean we have stopped working though. Big bro Terra prepares our dinner while we clean up the restaurant and kitchen, with Big bro Terra expertly stays out of our ways. Whilst we are seriously working to clean the kitchen, it's kind of fun to find ways to hinder Big bro Terra's job too. At the cost of our dinner, yeah.

After the works are done, finally, we then fully enjoy our dinners! Big bro Terra's cooking skill ranks number two, after Dad who takes the first place, in Yin City. It's guaranteed the meals would be tasty!

"Big bro Terra, what's your estimation of Mom and Dad's return?" Big sis Aira asks, starting a conversation on the table

"Two weeks at most?" Big bro Terra guesses, "Including travelling time. The Warp Gate doesn't reach the town,"

"Would they stay around to shop before coming back?" Big sis Fieri sighs lightly, pointing out something we hope to be incorrect, "We won't have enough rooms for all their purchases,"

"I am not volunteering my room," just in case, I remind them, with Big sis Aira echoing me

Big bro Terra pauses eating by putting down his dining utensils to lean back on his seat and think aloud, "Half of my room has already been used for storing last month's purchases. Who put the shopping bags in there anyway?"