8 o'clock: Day

The day Yana wakes up, four days later, is a joyous occasion. I also want to sleep for four days too, even though I know Yana is more in a coma than regular sleep. Plus, there is still a lot of things to do.

Fortunately, I am blessed by competent classmates. Nosy nature aside, I am happy with their performances.

On the matter of Ayame-cho... I am betting it is Shion Karasuma's doing. Akashima Yana is hailed as Ayame-cho's saviour. Alias: Tsunami, Envoy of Gaia. I have the mind to refute such rumour from spreading, but, to explain the feat Yana did... To distract the organisation from knowing the real person behind the scene, putting up an illusion is not a bad idea.

One can say I should be careful too. But, what would I hide, when my identity is crystal clear?

Which reminds me. I have to check if this organisation has a branch in Meerschaum Kingdom. Telling Dad should do the job. Mom, would she know anything about this organisation once she heard of it? The matter regarding Corona, I should send Big Bro Terra a letter too.

Now that Yana is awake, I feel like I can do a lot of things at once, fluently. In the days she was asleep, how did I function???

Tora-nii succeeds in his quest to not meet Shion Karasuma, to my bemusement. Plus, Tora-nii leaves before Yana wakes up, so they didn't 'accidentally' have an encounter, which makes me wonder whether they actually know each other. From a hunch and observation, Tora-nii seems to know Yana...

If my guess is right, then why did Tora-nii not mention it to me? Keeping me guessing like this will only make me irritable. Asking Yana about Tora-nii... Would I need to tell the truth about my relationship with him, if Yana turns the question back to me?

On the day we are finally leaving Ayame-cho for good; the rest of the matters can be handled by the residents themselves, monsters subjugation is our priority anyway; I celebrate silently. However, this guy, Shion Karasuma, never learn to stop being a nuisance.

It leaves a bad taste to know he is the representative from Ayame-cho who will follow us to Gakuen Magi to report on our performances. My bad attitude towards him aside, I should get a perfect score. I contributed a lot, in and out of battles. I think I am not a bad commander myself.

In fact, it is not only Shion Karasuma. The whole Shion family is coming with us, Chika-san and Kira-san, because they have another house in Magi-cho. Hey, with a semi-competent family gone from Ayame-cho, how is that town going to rebuild itself properly?

The wounded little boy has healed and is sitting dazedly on his house's patio. He has no reaction when I pass by because he doesn't know who I am, but I am glad to see that he is not too depressed by what he experienced. Corona mentions about adopting the boy, which is a wonderful suggestion. Unfortunately, we don't have the time to bond.

We leave in the same way we came. A trip to Kanri-cho for its Warp Gate to take us back to Magi-cho. When walking, somehow, I feel rather lonely. It feels like my world is a bit too quiet. It makes me realise that I have been separated from Yana. How did that happen?

"Deau-san?" Furuya Shintaro, who is walking beside me, inquires politely when I stop moving suddenly

I turn my head around, searching for Yana. When Furuya-iinchou asks again, I tell him what I am doing. He then shows an understanding expression, informing me where Yana is, because he assigned her there, and smiles when I leave to search for her.

Yana is walking at the back among the Shion family with our teammates. Minus that guy in their midst. I check our surrounding, confirming there is nobody suspicious around, before striding to my target.