10 o'clock: Noon

Before leaving the school for the holiday, being the kind-hearted Kouhai she is, Yana wants to hold a party for the graduate's Senpai. It's only because she has some seniors she knows who also took care of her. Otherwise, I don't think Yana is the type to be involved on such an occasion.

And because she doesn't have the capital to prepare gifts, Yana acquires my assistance in celebrating their graduation. It doesn't take much of me to do what she requested, so whilst also saying this and that, I do as she wants. In a way, this is to make her happy too.

"Where is Corona?" Yana looks like it just occurs to her to inquire about the absent Guardian Spirit

Thinking back, the last time Yana saw Corona was that time when we returned from the monster subjugation field trip along with Corona's admirer. Seeing Big Bro Terra coming to Gakuen Magi without the Guardian Spirit, I did take my time to ask about it.

In the end, Corona was, "Kidnapped to the East Continent," I say with a snicker

Yana suddenly has a look of understanding on how that might happen. But, she is still dubious, "You aren't going to save them?"

Save them?

Such a novel option, to save someone who should be protecting us. Anyway, Corona will be fine. Big Bro Terra won't just leave them be without making sure of it. Besides, Corona has Yggdrasil as their backing; who knows, what if, this is one of the tests for that Guardian Spirit to grow? They do need to keep improving themselves to be stronger, after all?

"Will Corona be able to survive for long if they don't regularly absorb your magic?" Yana continues to ask me, who is throwing bundles of confetti to aggravate the people below. Hey, what can I do but to fulfil the request of my girlfriend? Those people who receive Yana's gift just have to deal with the aftermath themselves. Anyway, to answer Yana, "We will just have to wait and see,"

Corona should be fine. It's not like they must absorb my magic only. They did well surviving before following Dad, after all.

"Hey, the people up there! Stop it already! Are you trying to drown us here with confetti?!" a scolding loud enough for us to hear all the way up here, on the roof, slightly startles Yana. I glance down, not recognising the person who voices their dissatisfaction.

It's not that I specifically target them. And so, "Use your Air-type magic to spread the confetti. The farther, the better," I ask Yana to help me make it fair to everyone

Yana is also happy to do so, probably not thinking much about the complaint.

After the celebration is over, Yana hands over a Magic Potion Candy, "To replenish your magic," she says whilst watching me eat the candy

"How caring of you," I laugh and smile, feeling good about her act of goodwill

Yana blinks at me as her response. I watch as she peels another candy's wrapper and hands the candy over to me. I want to grab it using my hand, but Yana avoids my reach. As I look at her with raised eyebrows in question, Yana pushes the candy onto my mouth.

Blinking, somewhat dumbfounded, I open my mouth slightly for Yana to drop in the candy she personally prepares for me. Literally.

"This is how I care about you," Yana tells me, rather casually, "To feed you using my own hand. Earlier, it's just a thank you gesture for doing what I asked for,"

I tilt my head, observing, as I crunch the candies in my mouth, "The way you care about someone is quite intimate,"

"You think?" Yana blinks, looking as if she is not aware of what she has done to my mood