11 o'clock: Solstice

There is a person who is blatantly looking to catch Yana in broad daylight. Under my watch!

The perpetrator is an acquaintance, Yana's fellow reincarnator. Also... The person who is under a Devil's protection.

Well. Then.

"Aren't you giving up too easily? At least, put up a show,"

I release a long sigh, rubbing my forehead as I ignore the Devil who specifically comes here to stop me. For whom do I pretend anyway? There is nobody else but us around here, in the garden of Gakuen Magi.

I do wonder briefly how this Devil enters Gakuen Magi's territory without permission and alerting the guards.

"What? Are you going to give me a silent treatment? Even though I have given you the information you want?"

Which reminds me, this Devil asked about Gakuen Magi's Guardian Spirit before, didn't he?

"Hey," waving his hand in front of my face, the Devil assures me, "It's okay. If you are worried about your girlfriend, knows that she is fine. In fact, if you walk further ahead, you can see them,"

Good to know he can't read minds, I guess. Following his words, I do see Akashima Yana talking with Oogami Yui. I do not alert them to my presence, but stay hiding as I turn to the Devil, "Thanks, I guess. What do you want from me for this?" by 'this', I mean giving me the information about Yana's location and safety

L.S., currently in the identity of Mutsuki Laguna, smiles, "I find out some news, but I need you to help me confirm them,"

I narrow my eyes at him, "Can't you do it yourself?"

"I can't get the news out from the source," L.S. gestures towards the talking girls, "But, you can,"

I put on my guard, "What do you want from Yana?" because I don't think he means the person he should be protecting

On the contrary, L.S. drops Mutsuki Laguna's smile, "It's something important, perhaps not to you. I believe they are talking about it now,"

"The reason you are stopping me from interrupting them..." is it so they can exchange information without interference? But, I don't understand. We already know they are people who reincarnated with memories. What else is there about them that we aren't aware of?

"Akashima Yana has put her full trust in you now. I believe she will talk about it soon. Or else, we need to remind her to talk about it," L.S. drops his gaze, hiding his precise calculation

"I won't do anything for you," I inform the Devil, "Especially things which will harm Yana,"

"I think," L.S. raises his gaze to stare at me, "It will be beneficial to you too, to know what they haven't told you,"

What is it, that gets this Devil becomes so serious? I pursed my lips, "You think I will tell you what I find out?"

"We are in a cooperating relationship," L.S. blinks and returns to his usual demeanour, "Although we are not allies, we are not foes either,"

A cooperating relationship that is not certain how long it will last?

"How about this," L.S. suddenly smiles with his eyes curved, "You tell me the information I want, I tell you who I.C. is now,"

Ah. An exchange. It's not that I must know who I.C. is now, but...

"Think about it," L.S. chuckles lightly, as if he knows I will do as he says, accepting this trade

Think about it? Think about it... Giving L.S. the information he wants for a piece of news about I.C.... Since I.C. didn't want me to find him, then I won't look for him. But. If the knowledge Yana exposes is important enough to be shared...