Ethan Dolan Smut

"Shut up Jack I know what you were doing I'm not stupid!" You yelled at your boyfriend Jack Gilinsky.
"It wasn't what it looked like!" Jack yelled at you.
"Yeah well then what was it?!" You responded.
"I didn't mean it! I don't like her!"
"Shut up Jack I'm done. You cheated on me twice and I'm so over you!"
"Fine fuck You then bitch!" He yelled.
"Hey you need to back off." Your friend Ethan Dolan stepped in to protect you. You all happened to be at the beach and Jack had ended up making out with some slut by the rocks while you were with Ethan and Grayson Dolan.
"That's right Ethan, protect the slut!" Jack shouted as he pointed his finger at you.
"Back off man" Grayson said as he walked over. Jack pushed Grayson and that's when things got worse. They all started fighting and you just ran back to your car and drove home. After about an hour Ethan showed up at your door.
"Hey, listen I'm sorry for everything that happened today-" Ethan was still shirtless from the beach and his body glistened in the sun.
"Um... Y/N you wanna stop checking me out. I mean I know I'm sexy but please contain yourself." Ethan said as you both laughed.
"There's one problem about that" you said.
"I really love looking at your muscles and abs." You said as Ethan blushed a bit. After a few moments of just looking at him you felt a knot in your stomach. You wanted him and couldn't wait. You grabbed his arm and lead him inside.
"Damn, Y/N" he said as he got a glimpse of your red lace thong as you two walked up the stairs.
"Ethan, can you make me feel good?"
"Baby I can make you feel better than Jack ever could." He said smirking. Once you both reached your bedroom Ethan practically tore off your shorts and shirt then spoke again.
"Baby let me make this even sexier than it is." You were confused as he said this but let him lead you to the bathroom. He put on the water and began kissing your neck. After lingering there for a while he kissed your lips passionately and removed your undergarments as you pulled off his shorts. Ethan pushed you against a wall and tightened his grip on your thighs.
"Jump" he said demandingly. You listened to him and jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist grinding lightly on his hard member.
"Fuck Y/N I need you." Ethan said as you both got in the shower. Ethan took his thumb and started rubbing your swollen clit as you let out loud moans.
"Mmmmh fuck Ethan" you moaned.
"That's right baby girl. Scream my name. Let the neighbors know how good I make you feel" Ethan said as he slipped his manhood inside of you earning a loud moan from you.
"ETHANNN" you almost yelled from the intense pleasure you were receiving.
He pounded into you harder and faster until the only thing heard was the both of your moans.
"Fuck Ethan!!" You yelled as you came on his dick.
"Fuck y/n" Ethan said cumming as well with a grunt.
You two caught your breath then continued showering and cuddling for the rest of the day.