E.D smut

Group chat with Ethan, Grayson, and Cameron Dallas.

Eth~ Guys I'm bored.

y/n~ why am I the only girl?

Eth~ You're not Gray is here too.

Gray~ 😒

y/n~ awe it's okay daddy.

Cameron~ woah why are you calling him daddy??

y/n~ I call everyone daddy. Well... everyone except for my dad that would be weird.

Eth~ ...

Gray~ ^^

Cameron~ ^^^

y/n~ okay okay calm your tits I'm not that weird.

Eth~ stfu yes you are.

y/n~ I take pride in being strange.

Gray~ why

Cameron~ because being weird is being normal to y/n.

y/n~ tru tru

Eth~ Can someone come over????????

Cameron~ can't I have a shoot in a few.

Gray~ we live together and you know I'm with Jack.

y/n~ welp guess you're alone bud.

Eth~ y/n pleeeeeeease come over.

y/n~ well since you asked nicely.

Eth~ THANK YOU BABY GIRL

y/n~ Np daddy 😉

Gray~ 😳

Cameron: don't fuck in the kitchen

Gray~ or in my room.

Gray~ or on the couch.

Gray: or anywhere but Ethan's room.

Eth~ Chill guys.

y/n~ we aren't going to fuck.

You walked to Ethan's house because it was only a few blocks away.

"Hey eth" I said as I walked right in.

"Y/n! Come heeeeeerrrrrreeeee" he whined from the couch. You trotted to the couch and plopped yourself next to him.

Ethan placed his arm around you.

The two of you have always been close and you have had a small crush on him for a while, but who wouldn't? He is sexy as hell.

"Y/n?" He asked. You hadn't realized you'd been staring at him until now.

"Y-yeah?" You stuttered, and mentally face palmed at how desperate that looked.

"I have to tell you something..." His voice trailed off.

"You can tell me anything." You said facing him now.

"I want to be more than friends." He said looking into my eyes. Your face gave away how shocked you were as you finally responded.

"I do too..." You said looking slightly up to meet his eyes. He gently grabbed your face and kissed you.

The kiss quickly turned heated as he grabbed the back of your neck, deepening the kiss.

He grabbed your ass slightly as you moved to straddle him.

Moaning into the kiss, you felt Ethan harden beneath you.

"Y/n" Ethan breathed.

"Mhmm" You hummed in response.

"Are you sure?" He asked when your hand snaked down to his manhood.

"Yes" You said matter of factly as you went in for another heated make out.

Ethan grabbed your thighs and carried you to his bedroom and slammed the door shut with his foot.

He let you down and slammed you against the wall not breaking the kiss.

Ethan pinned your hands above your head and kissed down your neck.

"Eth-" You were cut off by a moan as he found your sweet spot.

"That's right baby girl moan my name."

"Ethan" You moaned as he rubbed you through your shorts.

He continued until your legs were weak and the carried you to his bed.

He carefully dropped you on the bed and whispered into your ear.

"Y/n I'm gonna make you feel so good."

"Please daddy" You moaned. Ethan looked up at you and practically growled right before he attacked your lips with yet another rough kiss.

More powerful than ever, he grabbed your wrists and roughly pinned them above the two of you as he kissed down your clothed body.

"Strip for me baby girl" he said seductively as you both switched places and he was on the bed while you were standing in front of him.

You slowly took off my shirt then turned around and took off your shorts while bending down.

You slowly walked towards Ethan and straddled him on the bed.

You then took off your bra and threw it behind him and started to grind on Ethan.

He quickly switched positions with you and tore off his shirt.

With one hand Ethan pushed your chest down so you were now lying on the bed on your back.

To tease him as he was taking off his jeans you slipped a hand in my panties.

"Ethan" You  moaned.

"Right there daddy"

His eyes shot up from his belt to you.

"Awe baby. You're creating a monster." His raspy voice rang through the room.

He finished taking off his cloths and boxers and then began kissing you again.

You bucked your hips up at him as he moaned into the kiss from the small amount of attention going to his manhood.

"Ethan" You moaned.

He swiftly took off your panties and kissed your breasts.

Ethan stuck one finger in you without warning and bit your ear lobe.

"Who made you this wet baby girl?" Ethan said into your ear as he added another finger, pumping faster and harder.

"You daddy" You moaned loudly.

Just then, the door flew open to reveal Grayson and Jack wide eyed.

Ethan realized and quickly covered you with a blanket and threw a pillow over his lower half.

"What the fuck!" Ethan yelled at them.

"Bro you said no fucking!" Grayson yelled. You stood up from Ethan's bed with the blanket still covering you and walked over to the door frame where the two boys stood.

"Jealous?" You asked giggling. You then slammed the door on Grayson and Jack and locked it so they could hear it.

I trotted over to Ethan and laid down next to him.

"I've got a baddie, huh?" Ethan said giggling as he pulled the covers over us.

"Yeah." You laughed. "And I've got a daddy." You said kissing his neck.