Control ~ Jack Johnson Smut

Your POV

You were making dinner as your boyfriend approached you, hugging you from behind.

"Babeeee." He whined.

"Babe." You laughed.

"I wanna do something." He spoke seductively into your ear.

You smirked, knowing what you had planned for tonight.

"What might that be?" You giggled, mixing the pasta.

Jack spun you around, trapping you between his arms.

He reached behind you and turned off the burner, lifting you as you wrapped your legs around him.

Jack carried you towards your bedroom, gently laying you on the bed.

"This." He whispered darkly as he removed your top and his.

His hands traveled to your waist, kissing you in the process.

"Baby I wanna try something." He said almost breathless.

"Hmm?" You hummed in response.

Suddenly, Jack's hands were removed from your waist and he tied a tie in front of your eyes.

You could feel him taking off your cloths until all you were in were your panties.

"Just tell me to stop whenever you want." He spoke softly.

You nodded, as you felt his arms push you onto your back.

His fingers trailed down your stomach down to your panty line.

Suddenly, you tore off the tie and flipped jack onto his back.

Reaching behind him, you grabbed the handcuffs you previously hid, and cuffed him to the bed.

With both arms secured, all he could do was look in submission.

"Babe?" He nearly whispered.

You ignored his question and dragged his pants and boxers down his legs and off the bed.

"Shh, babe." You spoke seductively.

You crawled backwards on the bed so that your head was level with his manhood.

You licked his cočk from the base to the tip causing him to groan in frustration.

You could hear him tugging at the cuffs but directed your attention back to his lower region.

"No baby, I'm in charge tonight." You winked at him as you kitty licked his tip.

Without warning, you took all of him in your mouth allowing you to feel his tip brush against the back of your throat.

His moans became louder as you continued this motion of deep throating for seconds, then bobbing your head.

"Babe, please." He begged for a release.

You smirked and made your way up to him.

As you positioned yourself above him, you felt his hands grip your waist.

Your eyes widened at the realization that he got the cuffs off.

Almost instantly, you were on your back, leg in the crook of Jack's elbow, and him slamming into you.

Moans left your mouth like screams as you felt all of him inside of you.

"J-jack!" You moaned out.

"Don't you ever forget who's in charge in here y/n!" He said sternly, smacking your ass.

"Yes!" You screeched out.

"Yes what baby girl?" He teased.

"Yes jack!" You screamed as your felt yourself cum, making jack release as well.

You moaned again as you felt him pull out, your sensitivity being high.

"Mmmh fuck." Jack breathed as his body fell next to yours.

"Don't get me wrong, that was hot as fuck," he laughed "but I'm in charge of this pusšy." He said rubbing your sensitive clit, causing you to yelp.

"See?" He laughed, lying down again.

You just smiled, completely worn out.

☮️☯️

A/n

Sorry for the slow updating I'm working on it! This story was going to be one where Jack makes you watch him fučk you but it went in a completely different direction. Eh oh well.

xxx