Kian Imagine

You were at a party and your boyfriend Grayson was already drunk. You had planned to give him your virginity tonight and we're going to stick to it. Even though he was drunk. The party was hell. Everything about it. It just isn't your scene. Too much drinking for your liking too. You were about to go talk to Grayson when Kian approached you completely sober.
"I think we're the only two people at this party not drinking." He said laughing a bit.
"Why aren't you?" You asked.
"I don't drink."
"Oh. Well I need to find my boyfriend."
"Grayson right?"
"Yeah...."
"He's a good guy"
"Yeah"
"Well go find him. I'll see you later" and with that you both walked away. You saw Grayson and he just ran to you and kissed you. You could taste the alcohol on his breath.
"Baby letsssss take thisss in the be-edroom." He said obviously drunk. Hesitantly, you agreed and were now in his bedroom, naked, him inside you. Your face was blank. You were saddened that losing your virginity was like this.
"I love you. Is that what you wanted me to say?!" Grayson said annoyed as he came and pulled out of you. You sat up and put your cloths back on.
"Yeah. That's exactly what I wanted you to say." You said just above a whisper and walked out of his room back to the party. Kian walked over to you.
"Y/N, what's wrong?" He said worriedly.
"Everything." You said as tears fell from your cheeks onto the ground. Kian pulled you in for a hug and dragged you to the backyard. You two sat on the steps leading to the grass and he kept you engulfed in the hug.
"What happened?" Kian asked.
"Grayson... he was my first.... tonight..... and after..... he said 'I love you is that what you wanted to hear'...... and I know he didn't mean it......." you said choking on your words. Kian just held you tighter. He loosened his grip and wiped your tears with his thumb.
"Y/N. your virginity is a special thing. And the moment you lose it should be just as special as you are. And I'm sorry it wasn't. My first time was with a girl who cheated on me repeatedly and when I found out she blamed me. We don't all get that story book night like we want. But you can have as many of those nights as you want when you get older. When you find the right person every moment you're with them will feel like you're losing it to them all over again. I promise you, just because you didn't get that night, doesn't mean you never will." Kian said. You let a few tears fall out while he was saying that.
"Kian?" You said shaking.
"Let's just go to my place and talk. Nothing more. You can sleep over in the guest bedroom. JC isn't coming home tonight I'm sure." Kian finished.
"Thank you." You said and with that he put his arm around you protectingly and you walked to his car. He held your hand as you guys drove.
"So this is it." He said leading you around the house giving a tour.
"I like it." You said smiling.
"That's the smile I was looking for." He said making you smile larger. You were about to talk but your phone rang.
*phone call*
Hello?
Y/N! Where the fuck did you go! You were supposed to stay here!
Grayson....
What??
I'm with Kian. I didn't want to be there anymore....
I don't give a fuck! Why are you whoring around! I fucked you so good tonight!
Goodbye Grayson.
*end of phone call*
Kian looked at you sympathetically and the rest of the night you two just talked. You both fell asleep on the couch. You woke up hearing voices.
"They're so cute."
"Did they hook up?"
"Zayummmmmm" you rubbed your eyes and realized Kian's arms were wrapped around your waste. You shook him a bit and he woke up realizing what was going on.
"Huh? Oh fuck. Haha. Y/N this is JC, Trevor, and Cameron." Kian said pointing to the three guys.
"So did you guys-"
"No!" You both yelled at JC.
"You know I can make those nights happen" Kian whispered in your ear giving you chills.
"And when I get the pleasure of giving those nights to you, you'll never feel like you did last night again." He whispered. You smiled and kissed him passionately hearing whistles and another "Zayummmmm" from Cameron. Kian kissed back and you felt so many sparks. No not sparks. An entire freaking bomb.
"I love you Y/N. and I mean it." Kian said after you two parted.
"I love you Kian." You said and with that the boys awed and patted you both on the back as they left the room.