The Car? ~ M.E Smut

Your POV

"Baby girl, you ready?" Matt asked you as he grabbed his keys.

"Yep." You replied as you followed him out the front door.

The two of you sat in a comfortable silence, while driving to Sammy's to help shoot his new music video.

Matt moved his hand gently on your knee and gave it a small squeeze.

You being used to this, didn't give it much thought until his hand was centimeters away from your heat.

"Matt." You laughed a bit. "We're gonna be at Sammy's in a half hour I don't want to show up wet." You laughed even more.

Matt, however, stayed straight faced; the only movement being that of his hand moving closer and closer to your heat.

"Matt," you warned a bit more serious this time. 

His hand just continued to creep up your thigh.

Gently, his fingers brushed against your heat, through your thin shorts.

Matt slowly and very softly continued this motion until it became almost unbearable.

You whimpered as he smirked at your submissiveness.

Suddenly, his palm roughly laid itself against your heat; causing you to gasp.

He rubbed your heat rougher and rougher by the second until you were now grinding on his hand.

"Matt," you moaned.

He suddenly pulled over into a dark parking lot and turned off the car.

Without warning, he unbuckled himself and attached your lips with his, causing a make out.

He trailed kisses and bites down your neck and swiftly removed your top.

"Back seat baby." He said deeply.

His voice being lower than normal, and eyes being darker only turned you on more.

You obliged and moved to the backseat, taking off your bra in the process.

You turned to look at him as he followed your movements to the back seat only to see him now shirtless and his pants hanging loosely.

Immediately, he reconnected your lips and removed your shorts.

"Matt, are you sure you wanna do this in the car?" You asked shakily as he began kissing down your chest, pinching your nipples as he went.

"Fuck yes." He replied simply.

He took off his pants and roughly began grinding on your heat.

You let out shaky moans until he stopped making you whimper.

Matt reached into the glove compartment and took out a condom, rolling it onto himself.

You took off your panties and began toying with your clit.

Matt watched with lust in his eyes as you made yourself moan.

He practically growled and pulled you on top of him so that his cočk was right beneath your entrance.

You placed your hands on his chest and slowly moved down his dičk.

Once you reached the base of his dick, you bounced a bit, causing intense pleasure to course through your spine.

Matt let out a groan as he saw your breasts bounce as well.

"Baby yes fuck!" Matt moaned out.

"Matt!" You almost screamed as his hands grabbed onto your waist keeping you at a steady pace.

Suddenly, his hips slammed into yours causing your head to fall back and your back to arch.

Moaning even louder now, Matt pushed you back so he was now in control.

He lifted your leg so it rested on his shoulder, and began slamming into you hitting your g-spot as a result.

"Matt! Fuck!" You moaned.

"Like that baby girl? You like that don't you?" He asked teasingly.

"Fuck ! Yes!" You continued moaning as you now felt no control over your voice.

"You like when I fuck you, huh?" You just moaned even more in response.

"Words, y/n." He demanded.

"Yes Matt!" You shouted as you hit your climax.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he filled up the condom.

He removed himself from you as you both began getting dressed, now aware you spent over 40 minutes in a parking lot fucking.

Matt chuckled turning to you.

"Guess I've gotta call Sammy." You both broke out laughing.

☮️💟

A/n

Updates are slow, I know; but I'm going to work on a lot of parts and post them all at once, then stop writing this book once I get to 100 parts.

xxx