Sammy Wilk Smut

YOUR POV

You and your boyfriend Sammy have been together for six months and you're currently on a road trip to Colorado to see family.

"Baby girrrl" he said whining.

"Yes." You giggled.

"Y/n I'm bored of driving."

"I'll drive but I pick the music." He nodded and pulled over, switching sides with you.

You got back on the road and hit shuffle on your playlist.

"I got a hipster girl from the city." You sang along with the music.

"She's cool as fuck she don't really care when I'm busy." By now Sammy was looking at you amused.

"I hit her late night and she's there in a giffey. Gets it all then she hits the road hair in a tizzy." Sammy's hand snaked onto your thigh but you payed no attention to it.

The song went on and you sang the whole thing alone with certain parts that made Sammy's hand move higher, like "she said chill with all that were just young and fucking."

By the time the song had ended Sammy's hand was slightly touching your heat.

"Sammy I'm driving." You laughed.

"But you singing that made me horny." He whined.

"Well, guess you'll just have to wait, daddy." You said teasing him.

"Daddy doesn't like waiting." He said smirking slightly rubbing you through your shorts.

You moaned slightly and pulled over.

"Daddy." You moaned reaching over the console to kiss him.

This turned him on making him grab your thighs, forcing you to straddle him.

It being 8:00pm on the highway, it was dark so anything you two did would be hidden.

"Mmm y/n you're so sexy." He said as you grinded your hips onto his hardening member.

You reached your hand to his side and pulled a lever on the seat pushing it down allowing him to lie down.

SAMMY'S POV (oooooooh)

As she grinded her hips on me I felt her hand snake down and push the seat back.

I smacked her ass lightly and broke the kiss, tearing off her shirt.

She then tugged at mine and I slid it off throwing it on the drivers seat.

We reconnected our lips and I let my hands roam her body unclipping her bra and sliding it off.

"Sammy I need you." She moaned sliding off her shorts.

She then tugged my shorts and boxers down and pumped my length.

I let out a low grunt.

"Baby girl ride daddy." She moaned at my words and slowly slid down on me.

"Ohh daddy. You're so big." She moaned while grinding her hips in circles.

"Yes y/n just like that. Don't stop."

"Ugh Sammy right there." She said as I grabbed her hips helping her move up and down on my cock.

"You like that? Huh?" I teased her with my words.

She just moaned in response.

"Answer me." I said sternly as I smacked her ass.

"Yes daddy!" She nearly screamed as she bit my shoulder.

That only turning me on more, I held her hips still and thrusted up into her.

We were a moaning mess.

"Daddy I'm close." She moaned.

"Cum for me baby girl. Cum for daddy."

"Mmmm daddy yes!" She yelled.

"Ughh Sammy!" Y/n moaned/yelled as she came undone.

I came soon after enjoying every moment of her on top of me.

She then got up and slid her cloths back on.

"Damn." I breathed as I got dressed.

"Yeah." She laughed.

I checked the time to see that we spent over 40 minutes doing that.

"Babe we're gonna be late." She giggled pulling back onto the road.

"But we'll be happy as hell going in." We both laughed.

☯️☮️

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a while but I'm back with smut!! 😜

LOVE YOU GUYS!

xxx