Sweet ~ Johnson Smut

(The title could mean so many things at this point 😂)

Your POV

You walked into you and Johnson's shared house, the aroma of sugar instantly hitting you.

You removed your jacket with a questioning face as you entered the kitchen.

"Babe what are you making?" You giggled as you removed your top leaving you in a tank top and jeans.

Jack's eyes widened at the sight of you but quickly brushed it off.

"Candy apples." He said with a cheeky grin.

You dipped your finger in the caramel and licked it off.

"Mmm," you moaned. "Babe this is so good!"

Jack was now visibly tense and flustered.

"You okay, Jack?" You asked sincerely.

"Y-yeah totally." He said a little too fast.

"Baby." You breathed while grasping his shoulders.

"Y-y/n," He stuttered out, warning you.

"Jack, what's wrong?"

Suddenly, he grabbed your face and engulfed your lips in a needy kiss.

"Fuck you're so sexy." He said deeply, finally able to be his horny self.

Jack removed his shirt, as you took off your tank top.

He reconnected your lips to his and undid your bra, letting it fall to the ground.

He pinched your nipple while he moved his kisses down your neck.

Almost as an instinct, the second you moaned, he lifted you onto the counter top and tore off your jeans.

You pushed him back, hopping off the counter.

"No baby, you're first." You said with a smirk.

You pulled his basketball shorts and boxers down, pooling them at his ankles.

You looked up at him through your eyelashes and watched as his head dropped back at the sight of you on your knees.

"Babe," He moaned. "Stop teasing."

You nodded your head knowing you were still going to continue.

Taking his length in your hand, you licked a strip from the base to the tip, swirling your tongue around.

Suddenly, he grabbed your hair forcing you to take him all in.

A smirk appeared on your face as soon as you realized this would be rough.

You continued bobbing your head, until you got an idea to make him rougher.

"Face fuck me." You moaned out, turning him on more.

He held a firm grasp on your hair, holding your head in place, and started thrusting in your mouth.

You moaned, sending vibrations to him.

You felt him twitch in your mouth and he pulled you up by your shoulders.

Jack picked you up and laid you on the counter.

Picking up some whipped cream he had ready for the candy apples, he sprayed some on your stomach and breasts.

You moaned at the thoughts of what he'd do next.

Roughly, you felt his tongue lick the whipped cream from your stomach.

Moving to your breasts, Jack used his teeth as he licked your nipples clean.

"So sweet." He moaned.

"Jack I'm getting impatient." You whined.

"You'll get pleasure when I say you'll get pleasure." He spoke sharply.

"Now let daddy lick you."

Your eyes widened as his tongue came in contact with your heat, fulfilling his promise.

You moaned only encouraging him more.

Gently, you pulled him up and pushed him on the counter top.

Straddling him now, you positioned him.

"Daddy doesn't want his baby girl unsatisfied, does he?" You asked, sliding down.

"Mmm, that's right baby girl sit on daddy's cock." Jack moaned.

His hands made their way to your waist, pushing you down further, then lifting you up.

He continued this movement until you were a moaning mess; head back, and hands on his chest.

He then flipped you over and began pounding into you.

"Y-yes Jack!" You screamed out, the pleasure becoming too much to handle.

"Fuck y/n!" He groaned.

You felt a warm feeling overtake you, and suddenly your vision became blurry, the euphoria taking over.

Jack pulled out, catching his breath as you were.

Once your breathing rates were normal, he threw you his shirt to put on as he slid on his shorts.

"You look good in that." He smirked.

"Well you look good with sex hair." You laughed.

☮️☯️

A/n

Come on people! Comment what you want to read! I aim to please! 😂😊

xxx