Scotty Sire Smut

This is dedicated to @kllansas13 Thank you for all the votes!!

YOUR POV

"Mmm yes y/n." You head your boyfriend Scotty say.

He was asleep in his bed with you lying next to him finishing some work.

You smirked knowing he was having a wet dream.

"Ugh yes fuck!" He said in his sleep turning you on a bit.

His bulge was very prominent through his boxers.

You decided to do something about his dream.

You shut your laptop and moved it to the bedside table.

"Mmh you like that baby?" You whispered seductively in his ear as you dragged your hands down to his boxers, them being the only thing he sleeps in.

He moaned again and shuffled.

You dragged down his boxers careful not to wake him.

His dičk sprang up hitting his abdomen.

You licked the tip and slowly took more and more of his huge length in.

You were now deep throating him in his dream and in reality.

"Fuck y/n yes." He mumbled.

His hands moved to your hair pushing you down making you gag.

As he twitches in your mouth you quickly removed him and stood up out of bed.

You did yourself of your cloths and straddled him.

You positioned yourself on top of his length and slowly sat down.

You let out a quiet moan as you slid on him.

His eyes shot open at the noise you made and was shocked to see you on top of him, grinding your hips.

"Y-y/n w-what are you d-doing?" He stuttered surprising a moan.

"Shh daddy enjoy it." You said seductively in his ear lightly biting his ear lobe.

You began to bounce up and down and his hands instinctively went to your hips helping you keep a steady pace.

"Ugh y/n you feel so good around me." He moaned making you wetter my the second.

"Scotty!" You yelled in complete pleasure.

This turning him on even more, Scotty flipped you over and began pounding into you.

You moved your leg over his shoulder allowing him to hit your g-spot.

"Scotty! Yes! I'm close!" You moaned as he began getting close as well.

"Ugh fuck!" He yelled pulling out cumming on your stomach.

You came seconds later, moaning his name.

He grabbed a towel that was on the floor and cleaned your stomach, quickly throwing it in a pile or dirty laundry.

"Goodnight baby girl." He whispered pulling you close to him, covering you both with the sheets.

"Goodnight love." You said curling more into him letting sleep take over your body.

*the next morning*

You were in he kitchen in Scott's tee shirt using it as a dress as he walked in kissing your forehead.

He began making eggs and you went on your phone while sitting on he counter.

"Hey!" Jason yelled walking into the kitchen with his vlog camera. "You guys were so damn loud! It was 1:30 in the morning!" He laughed.

Scotty laughed and kissed you.

"Hey let's keep it pg!" Jason shouted.

"Want a thumbnail?" You asked with a smirk.

Jason hesitantly nodded.

You grabbed Scott and kissed him roughly, lying down on your back, on he counter.

"There." You said as you pulled away and sat up straight.

Scotty looked at you and laughed as you giggled.

"I'm going to David's vlog again this is too sexual!" He said pretending to be disgusted.

☮️☯️

A/n

Second time updating tonight! This is what happens when I'm home alone. 😂

xxx