Chapter Seven (Edited)

"Don't do this Gavin", I pleaded. Why was he even here? Didn't he have anything better to than making my life a living hell?

"No please do", growled Grayson next to me. "I want you to give me a reason to rip your throat out", Grayson said with his blue eyes growing dark as he clenched and unclenched his hands at his sides. I grabbed onto his arm to try and calm him down a bit. He pulled me close to his side, the sparks between us didn't do much to calm him down. But go figure, a future Alpha's or an Alpha in general had anger issues that are 10x the average werewolf. And werewolves are already easily pissed.

"You won't do shit, how would poor innocent Raven feel when she saw my blood all over your hands, she'd think you were a monster", Gavin smirked.

"Trust me, I really wouldn't. We all know who the real monster is here. You have what you wanted, you have Christina, now just leave", I said with authority. "Awe look, you're trying to act tough... how cute. But we all know the truth, no matter who your family is or who your mate is, you're just a sad pathetic excuse for a werewolf, your useless. And I'm sure it will only take lover boy here a day or two to realize that, but it's too late. He's stuck with you", Gavin chuckled darkly.

"I bet you didn't even tell him what happened", Gavin smirked... and my eyes grew wide because I automatically knew what he was talking about. And he was right...

I didn't tell Grayson, or anyone for that matter...

I didn't tell him how he and Christina beat me to a pulp after the rejection, how they ripped my clothes from my body and laughed, how they left me in the mud and rain naked and close to death.

"Tell me what", Grayson asked looking towards me. "Gavin don't", I whispered as tears formed in my eyes. If Grayson knew he'd look at me with pity. I've seen enough pity looks from being rejected, I didn't want more, and definitely not from Grayson.

"I won't, but maybe a certain person will", Gavin smirked. All of a sudden Christina came up behind him smirking at me as she kissed his cheek. But his face grimaced as her lips touched his cheek.

Looks like he is getting bored of her as well. Talk about irony.

By now people had stood up and cleared to the side. They knew things were going to get bad. "Raven what are they talking about", Grayson asked me. I could tell he was trying to soften his voice but it was still steely. He was most likely worried about what I didn't tell him. His blue eyes held a mix of worry and anger as I looked up at him as a rogue tear fell down my cheek.

"See no matter how hard you try, you're just an ugly weakling. You aren't powerful, if you were you would've stopped us. But you didn't, you didn't even put up a proper fight. You laid there as we-", Christina said. My head snapped to face her and Gavin as Amelia growled inside my mind.

"Just give me a minute with them. It will only take me a minute to end their lives", she seethed. "No... this is something I have to do myself", I told her.

"Stop", I said softly. "Why? You don't want everyone to know how you pleaded for Gavin to keep you?"

"Stop".

"Or how he beat you practically to death?"

Suddenly a ferocious growl was heard from Grayson but before he could shift and attack, my father, Ryant, Mason, and Lucifer took hold of him as he tried to fight them off. By the anger in his charcoal black eyes and the way his canines were extending, he was out for blood. There was also the surprising fact that you could see his breath because of the drop of temperature around him.

"Stop", I said louder as even I got angrier. I was done. Done being weak.

"How I joined in", she chuckled. She was enjoying this... every second of it. I took one step down and glared at her.
I want them to feel pain.
To cry for mercy.
I want to feel their blood on my hands.
I want to feel their souls leave their bodies.