Chapter 7

~ Jade's P.O.V ~

Jake looked at me concerned.

" Well it looks like the little princess had found her mate " Sebastian smirked.
" What do you want Sebastian? You shouldn't even be here" I said annoyed.
" You princess " He replied.
" Get out of here " Jake growled.

I grabbed Jake's hand so he wouldn't start a fight with Sebastian.

" Leave Sebastian " I said.
" No " He smirked.
" Sebastian this isn't your pack. Oh wait you don't have a pack, since you got kicked out of Moonlight " I laughed with a devilish grin.
" You little-- " Sebastian began but he got cut off.

Jake had shifted into his wolf, his eyes glowing gold.

" Fine, I'll leave " Sebastian said, obviously sacred of Jake.

The, Sebastian ran away.

Jake shifted back and grabbed some clothes from a nearby bush. This pack sure has a lot of stuff stashed everywhere.

" Jake, relax it's ok " I said comfortingly.

Jake looked over at me and soon calmed down.

" Who was that? " He asked.
" Sebastian. He was a wolf in my old pack until James threw him out. He had always had a crush on me but I had always hated him " I answered.

Jake growled and lead us inside. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the building. When we walked in, everyone's eyes were on us.

" Guys, this is Jade " Jake smiled.

I smiled at everyone as well.

" Hello " A few people greeted.

Me and Jake walked to the end of the table everyone was seated at and sat down beside each other.

" Who was on border watch for this area? " Jake asked.
" Jake " I hissed.
" I was " Someone answered.
" Daniel. Where you aware that a lone wolf got in? " Jake asked.
" No sir " Daniel replied.
" And did you know that the wolf came after me and my mate? " Jake asked.
" No sir " Daniel replied again.
" Be more watchful when you're on watch next time, or there will be conciseness " Jake warned.

Jake and his pack continued to talk about the pack and it's problems. I just sat there awkwardly. I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to say anything wrong. So I stayed silent the whole meeting.

------

The meeting finished around six at night. Jake had driven us back to the house and we both got ready for our date.

I put on my dress and shoes and did some simple, but beautiful, makeup. I walked downstairs to see Jake standing at the bottom of the stairs with a smile on his face and a rose in his hand. He handed me the rose when I got to the bottom of the stairs and he led me outside.

" You ready? " Jake asked.
" Absolutely " I answered with a smile.

452 words.

Struggled with writers block here so this is just a little filler chapter.

Feel free to point out any mistakes. Just don't be rude about it