Chapter 21

~ Jade's P.O.V ~

I woke up next to Jake. He was still sleeping when I got up. His arm was around me and I smiled at how cute he was. I slowly got up while being carful not to wake him.

I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit. After I finished getting ready I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and saw that Kathleen and Alexa had texted me.

Kathleen: hey! Me, Alexa and Kerry are going to training. Want to come?

Me: Of course! I'll cya guys there,

Alexa: HEY!! Want to come to training with me, Kerry and Kathleen??

Me: Sure, I'll cya guys there

I quickly grabbed a granola bar and then ran out the door. I got in Jake's car and headed to training.

------------------

" Hey you made it! " Kathleen said as I approached them.
" We were just going to go for a run, you in? " Alexa asked.
" Oh ya " I answered with a grin.
" Let's go! " Kerry smiled.

We all walked further into the woods and shifted. Then we all ran around the woods.

After our run we did some normal work out stuff and then we ran around one of the race tracks a few times.

" Let's do a race! " Kerry suggested excitedly
" You're on! " I agreed.

We all lined up and raced.

Kathleen and Kerry tied for first, Alexa was third and I was last. I'm not a very fast runner but I still try.

" Again? " Alexa asked
" Let's do this! " Kathleen said.

We kept racing over and over again until we were dying from exhaustion.

---------------------------

It was now ten o'clock at night Me and the girls had been training all day. It was really fun but now I'm exhausted.

" Bye guys " I said as I walked away.
" Bye! " They called back.

It was getting pretty dark and I knew I needed to get back fast, so I went for a shortcut.

I walked into the woods.

--------------------

" Good job! You're lost " Em said to me.
" I'm not lost! " I yelled back.
" Sure your not " Em replied sarcastically.
" Whatever! Just help me find the way back " I said .

I kept on walking in a random direction. Suddenly there was rustling from the bushes around me. I turned and saw something I thought was impossible.

A Vampire

387 words.

Feel free to point out any mistakes. Just don't be rude about it.