Chapter 8

~ Jade's P.O.V ~

I didn't have a clue where Jake was taking me. The entire car ride I tried to get him to tell me, but it was a secret until we got there.

The beach. He had taken me to the beach.

We both got out of the car and walked closer to the water. Then I saw what he had planned.

" Jake, it's amazing! " I squealed happily.

Jake had placed lanterns all around an area of the beach and had put a table for two in the middle of it all.

" I'm glad you like it " Jake smiled.

Jake lead me over to the table. We sat down and someone came and brought us food. The food was amazing as well as this date.

--------

" Hey, lets go for a swim " Jake suggested.
" I don't have anything to swim in " I said.
" Don't worry love. I planned " Jake smiled as he got up.

I watched as he grabbed a bag that was sitting against a nearby tree. Jake pulled some things out before coming back to where I was. He handed me a bathing suit and I smiled at him.

I walked behind another tree and put it on. Jake must have just bought the bathing suit because it wasn't mine. Plus there was a tag still on the top. Yet I loved it.

I walked towards the beach and looked around. Jake wasn't here.

" What the ' I mumbled.

Then I was suddenly thrown over Jake's shoulders. Jake ran towards the water and then he threw me into the water.

" Jake! " I yelled as I swam up to the surface.

Jake was swimming towards me laughing.

" It wasn't funny! " I yelled.
" Yes it was " Jake laughed.
" I'm going to get you back " I said.
" We'll see how that goes " Jake replied.

We swam in the ocean for hours. Sadly though, we eventually decided we had to go back home. It was getting late after all.

We both dried off before getting into Jake's car.

" I had a lot of fun tonight Jake. Thank you " I said to him.
" I had fun too. I'd do anything for you Jade " Jake smiled.

I smiled back at him as a blush slowly appeared on my face. I quickly looked away so Jake wouldn't see.

" Awe don't hide when you blush. It's cute " Jake chuckled.
" Shut it " I laughed.

The ride back was spent in silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was more of a peaceful silence.

" Do you want to watch a movie? " Jake asked as he pulled up to the house.
" Sure " I answered.

We both walked into the house to find no one home. Jake found a note from his parents thanking him for the stay and saying it was nice to meet me.

Me and Jake headed up to Jake's room and put on a movie. We decided to watch Nerve.

Around half way through the movie I looked at Jake to see he was sleeping. His arm was stuck around me so I couldn't leave. I lied my head on his shoulder and slowly found myself falling asleep.

-------

I woke up to find my head rested on Jake's chest and his arms rapped tightly around me. I nudged Jake's arm to wake him.

" Jake. Wake up " I said.

He groaned and mumbled something abut not wanting to wake up yet.

" What time is it even? " Jake asked.
" Jake it's nine " I answered.
" No. I have to go to training today " Jake complained. " Do you want to come? " He asked.
" Why not " I answered.

Eventually we both got up and went to get ready. I looked through my closet and decided on wearing a grey tank top, black leggings and white shoes. I put my hair up into a ponytail. Then I brushed my teeth and stuff like that before I walked outside and got into Jake's car. A few minutes later Jake walked out and got into the car as well.

" Jade remember you can't shift today at training. " Jake reminded me.
" I know " I replied sadly.

Jake started the car and drove off

--------

We arrived at where training would be. It was a large field filled with equipment and lots of people.

" Let's go " Jake said as we got out of the car and headed towards everyone else.

720 words

Feel free to point out any mistakes. Just don't be rude about it