Chapter 10

~ Jade's P.O.V ~

I woke up in a dark room with hands and feet tied up. It was too dark for me to see but I could hear a door open and someone walk towards me.

Suddenly lights switched on and I tried to cover my eyes from the harsh light. As soon as my eyes adjusted I looked up to see who was in front of me.

" Jade " He said with a smirk.
" Sebastian. Let me go " I growled.
" Never beautiful " Sebastian smiled as he walked towards me.

Sebastian sat down on the floor in front of me with a stupid smile on his face.

" Why did you kidnap me? " I asked.
" Because you belong with me! Not that stupid runt " Sebastian yelled.
" You're lucky I don't rip your head off right now for saying that " I spat at him.
" We are leaving in the morning. Get some rest" Sebastian said as he got up and left the room.

I needed Jake to find me. And now.

" Jake? " I mind linked him.
" Jade! Don't worry, we're coming " Jake replied.
" Jake it's Sebastian " I said.
" I knew I should have killed him when I had the chance " He yelled.
" Jake, hurry please " I pleaded.
" Do you have any idea where he would have taken you? " Jake asked.
" No " I answered.
" I'm close Jade, I can sense you. I'll find you " Jake said.

I could hear loud banging from upstairs. Sebastian came running into the room, holding a knife. He ran towards me and untied me. He made me stand up and he held the knife to my throat. The knife was coated with wolves bane, I could feel it burning my throat. There were a few more bangs and then people came into the house.

" Jake the basement " I mind linked him.

I could hear people running down the stairs. They came bursting into the room. Jake and his warriors stopped in their tracks when they saw Sebastian holding the knife at me.

" Sebastian, let her go " Jake growled.
" No " Sebastian smirked.

Sebastian and Jake kept talking and I saw my chance. I elbowed Sebastian in the stomachs as hard as I could. He let go of me and dropped the knife. I quickly got up and ran to Jake. Jake grabbed my arm and put his arms around me.

" I'm not giving up " Sebastian smiled evilly.
" You should. Get over me Sebastian! I'm not your mate and you need to except that. Go out in the world and find yours " I said.
" Maybe your right " Sebastian shrugged.

" Unless your not "

He suddenly shifted and attacked Jake. Jake pushed me out of the way as Sebastian threw him into a wall. I gasped as I saw Jake lying on the floor unconscious.

I shifted and attacked Sebastian. I was so much stronger than him so it was easy to kill him. Yes, I killed him.

After it was done I ran over to Jake. He was ok.

" Jade! Your stitches! " Jake yelled.

I then felt a huge pain in my side. I shifted back into a human to see my side bleeding, a lot. I felt dizzy and I knew I was going to pass out.

" Jade! No, no, no! Stay with me Jade " I heard Jake say.

My vision was blurry and it was hard to hear. My vision disappeared. Then I couldn't hear, think or feel.

I knew I was gone

------------------------

I woke up and I wasn't anywhere I knew. There where two tunnels. One bright and one dark.

" Choose " I heard a voice say.

I turned around to see my parents.

" MOM! DAD! " I yelled happily as I gave them a hug.
" Hunny you have to choose. Life or death " my dad said.

I though about it. Death would be easier. No problems and I would be with my parents. It would be good. But, life. I would be with my siblings, friends and Jake. I knew I had to pick life. I couldn't do that to them, I couldn't leave.

" Life " I replied.
" Good choice " my mom smiled.

Suddenly everything went white. That's all I could see.

White.

------------------

" Jade!!! No, no! Come back " I heard Jake yell. " You can't be dead! No!! "

I look in a breath of air and breathing. I head monitors beeping like crazy. My eyes slowly opened. I saw Jake. He had obviously been crying.

" JADE!!! " he screamed happily gave me a hug and kissed me on my forehead. " You're ok " He said.
" I'm ok " I repeated.
" I can't believe you did that! You could've died" Jake yelled.
" I know but I couldn't let him go after he did that to you. I snapped and couldn't control it " I replied.
" I love you Jade " Jake smiled.
" I love you too " I smiled back.

I had talked to the doctors. I don't get out of the hospital for another 2 weeks. They restitched me up and made sure that I could shift without dying. Jake has stayed with me everyday so far but I just seriously want out already.

But I'm lucky he's here for me, and that I'm still alive.

857 words

Feel free to point out any mistakes. Just don't be rude about it